HandDrawn/HandPainted Frogs ~ Due December 4, 2017

Wonderful sets of frogs in from miss and AmySi! Thank you both for the host cards!

Hi! I’d like to join and my cards are ready but I’m worried that they are too whimsical as most of the cards I’ve seen posted are more realistic. Please advise. I’ll save them if their not quite right for this swap. I wanted to check with you first.
Thanks!

They are wonderful! I love them! They are perfectly suited for the swap as the style was open to realistic, whimsical, whichever. Also, I have quite a few sets that have come in that are whimsical, so you are not alone :)

Another set of wonderful frogs hopped into my mailbox today! naturenerd3, your cards have arrived :)

amee.burton, your frogs are here! Great set! Thank you for including an extra :)

Oh my goodness. I was thinking there was a whole week left. We are actually down to less than a week until deadline. I'm waiting for a couple of sets, one of which I know is on its way. You all have really outdone yourselves with these frogs! I'm so impressed with the artwork.

Paula7's cards arrived, so that means I've received all the sets I'm waiting for. We had a few withdrawals. Of course, I haven't finished mine, but I'm almost done and then will get these traded out.

Cards are all traded out and will go out in tomorrow's mail. I scanned cards, but have not made a gallery yet. I'll possibly do that tomorrow.

I received my cards yesterday. What a fantastic set! Thanks prex79 for hosting this swap. You have such good themes for swaps.

And thanks to the following artists whose cards I received:
AmySi - close up of a frog's face
Iamwhatonearth - Strawberry Poison Dart
prex79 - Clown Tree Frog

Last edited:
My cards arrived! They are awesome!! Thank you IamWhatonearth, miss and naturenerd3, and also, prex79 for hosting this fun swap! I am heading off to leave all of my feedback now.

My frogs hopped in today. I love them. Thanks to the artists - dithespy; mcgillisj and jo.on.the.go. Just off the leave points. Thanks for hosting this lovely swap. This is one of my favourite subjects.

I've heard from the majority of swap participants, so I'm going to have this swap archived. Thanks all for playing!

Back
Top Bottom