HandDrawn/HandPainted & Decorated Letter ATCs A, B & C - Due December 10th 2017

I agree with CiCi, a strong colour background would really show up the lovely tangling. Why not try something different for each one on this first round, or wait to see some of the lovely eye candy before deciding what, if anything, you'd like to do with yours. I still haven't decided, but I think I'm going to colour the background and leave the A white in this first one.

Welcome Lee Beth and Donnacre. I look forward to seeing all these creations. I bet we'll get a really good mix between us all.

I hope our lovely lurkers get really inspired.

My A

Well I went ahead and coloured the background of my A. I think it really shows the A out now.

The B however is a different story :cute: The B is silver, thought it doesn't show but it needs more. I'll have to ponder and play. If it goes wrong I can always do another.:twitcy:

B &C

It's hard to see from the photo, but I added blue dots around the letter, then blue & cherry marks on the silver B. It's better but I think the problem is I don't care for the flourishes on th B. Hey Ho!

I added little glitter glue dots to the C fot cactus as it was a little sombre. I may dot around the outside with black.

Welcome to our new players; JoyceG, TrinaLD and pouringdiva.

Yes TrinaLD, I do plan to do a series so we have a whole alphabet. We have enough people. I was worried initially (no pun intended) that other people wouldn't be as keen on decorated letters as me :nah:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Count me in for the whole alphabet!

I love decorated letters. I just love them. I have books on illuminated manuscripts and different decorated letters (with clowns and cats and all sorts of very cool things).

Ann, I have a question. The swap is A,B,C - 3:3 swap. Do we make 1 each of A,B,C or 3 each of A,B,C? I'm guessing the first one, but I want to make sure. It's been one of those weeks where I'm double checking everything.

Back
Top Bottom