HandDrawn/HandPainted & Decorated Letter ATCs A, B & C - Due December 10th 2017

Beautiful cards Art_Junkie. Thanks for letting me know Fandanie.

Mail Call: Pourdingdiva your cards have arrived. Thank you so much for the extras. Much appreciated.

Mail call: Jan your beautiful cards have arrived. Thanks for the extra card. Don't worry about the postage stamps in this instance, I will sort something out.

EVERYONE PLEASE NOTE: I cannot use US Forever Stamps.

Glad they made it Ann thanks for letting me know. My thought in sending them was you could enclose them as your return postage if you join a swap in the USA. The first class rate for mailing to Europe at this time is $1.15 cents. Forever stamps are $.49 cents here, that can change but can be looked up in the US Postal site the other stamps with prices on them are amounts like $.65 cents.

Mail call: ThouArtDelryias your wonderful cards have arrived. Thank you so much for the extra card.

Just 12 days to go - if you haven't mailed your cards yet, I suggest you do so quickly, I am in France and they can take up to a fornight to arrive. Please post in the thread when you have mailed.

Mail calll : Forestcreekart You beautiful cards have arrived. Thank you SO much for the extra whole set. I am thrilled, now I don't have to pick the nicest one, which would have been really hard.

Just waiting on 4 sets now. letterdiva, Art_Junkie, luminous and minibee. I can't wait to swap these out. I just know you will all be thrilled with your returns. Thank you all for such great artwork.

I have told minibee1010 that I am happy to wait a few extra days. We have a bit of leeway. Please let me know if you are desperate, and don't want to wait and I can arrange something. I'm sure we are all so busy this time of year we tend to lost track a bit. I know I do.

Art_Junkie your gorgeous cards have arrived. I love them. I will PM you regarding returns.

I will give it another couple of days to see if Minibee's cards arrive, maybe until Saturday if that is OK with everyone, that's a delay of a week. I haven't heard from our other participant since she signed up, so assume she has jumped ship.

Reactions: Jan
Back
Top Bottom