HandDrawn/HandPainted & Decorated Letter ATCs A, B & C - Due December 10th 2017

Sorry minibee, but your cards have not arrived. I have delayed 5 days, until the date you thought was the deadline.

The good news, is that with the help of my good friend dithespy, I did a fantastic swap out and got the returns in the mail this morning. What a fabulous lot they were too. I hope you are all pleased with your artwork. :jiggy:

When you receive your returns please remember to post in the thread and leave an iTrader for me, and You Rock your creative card makers.

Thank you all so much for participating. I hope to see you in the DEF swap, to continue building your Alphabet.

I am so sorry I was not able to make this deadline. I apologize profusely for the lack of communication too. I thought I'd be able to participate but ended up falling way short. Very sorry.

Cards arrived today, amazing for such swift delivery in this busy Christmas season. Thank you to Ann for offering me this challenge and hosting the swap in a timely manner, much appreciated. Letter "A" from Forestcreek, thank you, "B" from Ann Stebbing pink/blue with butterfly, lovely and pouringdiva "C", nicely done. Off to give perks and wishing all of you a wonderful Holiday season.

Got my first three letters, from Bluesky, Suzi, and JoyceG. All very pretty! Thanks to Ann for a great swap idea!

Received my cards! And got a cute squirrel ephemera thing, not sure if it came from our host or the creator of my card, I think from pouringdiva. Whoever it was, thanks, it's absolutely adorable!

My B card came from Lori Franks but there is no username for me to give Urock. Thanks for the card, it's beautiful! If you let me know who you are I will be sure to leave you rock.

So sorry but I have just found these cards at the bottom of the last packing case - the envelope shows that I received them on Dec 27.
Amazing letters received from: suzi, memedixon and fandanie.

Thanks must go to our wonderful Host for the start of a grand series.

off to leave points for all

Back
Top Bottom