NEIGHS & BRAYS (Horses/Equines) Open Media Swap - Due Dec. 1st, 2017

Amapola - hope your inspiration will take the bit and have you in the saddle! Let us know if you can join...

Yes in deed! I'm getting ready to start on them. I was going to do two horses, a donkey and a mule. Has anyone every seen a mule? They are actually quite lovely, I think! But, then I thought I'd just do my fav--horses.

I've been close personal friends with several longears - donkeys, mules, and a hinny! Very neat critters, all.

This week's eye candy: a five year old Andalusian with crazy long mane and beautiful dapples!

I've been close personal friends with several longears - donkeys, mules, and a hinny! Very neat critters, all.

This week's eye candy: a five year old Andalusian with crazy long mane and beautiful dapples!

Andalusian's are so beautiful. I love them, and Freisians, too. They were used as war horses for medieval knights, I think. I had never heard of a hinny before.

I love me some Friesians! Got to ride an imported stud once, and a good friend who moved out west now breeds purebreds and Friesians sporthorses...

Always researching breeds and colors...here is the beautiful Akhal Teke of Turkmenistan with its gorgeous metallic bloom to its coat...

My cards are ready to be mailed

1_n___b1.jpg
Donkey Foal

1_n___b2.jpg
Pony

1_n___b3.jpg

Dressage Horse

1_n___b4.jpg

Donkey

Beautiful Dithespy! Address PMd.
Suzi - Excited to see your cards!

Now I am feeling inspired!!!

I love Friesans and Andalucian horses too. I also love Arabs, Exmoor Ponies, Suffolk Punches, donkeys, mules ....

There was a Donkey Festival near me a couple of weeks ago. I loved it! They had a sort of Obstacle course for donkeys being led by their owners. Mostly they simply refused to do anything they couldn't see the point of, which was so amusing! There's a local breed of donkey that is most unusual. It's called the Poitou Donkey. It's very tall and shaggy. They seem very gentle, strong and intelligent.

1_poitou1.jpg

What a great picture, Dithespy! I also love your cards, so well-done! My favorite is the pony.

Back
Top Bottom