NEIGHS & BRAYS (Horses/Equines) Open Media Swap - Due Dec. 1st, 2017

Zhouzhou your lovely cards have galloped in! Thank you for the extra hostie card!

Ah, horse books are indeed wonderful. That could be yet another swap...

Have just a couple more trotting in and hope to send out returns next week. Thank you everyone for playing!

PreciousFew and lindalee - just got both of yours - lovely cards!
Thank you for the extras and I am excited to hair a model with some wavy new locks! ��

I hope to assemble swap this weekend and prepare returns for mail!
Thank you everyone for such BEAUTIFUL cards in this Equine swap!

Returns have been mailed out and I sincerely appreciate all of the beautiful cards!
I will go through and be sure to give credit appropriately, please remember to leave iTrader and rep as well. Thank you so much! :) -Shannon / wolfmoon

So glad I joined this swap! I got some wonderful returns, from peacein17; Dithespy; and BlueSkyHare. Thanks to Wolfmoon for hosting

Receive my returns today, I love them all. You rocks have already been done for Suzi, lindalee and seascape 1310 Itrade have also been left for our awesome host wolfmoon!!

Received awesome returns from lindalee, dithespy, and PreciousFew!!! This was an awesome swap! Thanks so much, everyone, and especially to wolfmoon for hosting such a wonderful swap!!!

Thank you everyone for such a lovely swap!

Hoping all returns have landed safely by now...
Please remember to leave iTrader for me and You Rocks for the artists’ cards you received!

Looking forward to a great 2018 and more Arting (and equines!)!

Thank You All! Swap is being Archived (Thanks Carole!)!

Hope we can all Horse Around again sometime. Happy Arting!

Back
Top Bottom