PLAIN ZENTANGLES - MUSHROOMS - DUE JAN. 2ND, 2018

Welcome to all of you: lenoralb, ThouArtDelyrias, Donnacr, and VHoneyBee! So glad you four decided to come play with us!

cats n dogs - I have not received your cards yet but don't worry, my shift changed at work and I can only get to the post office once or twice a week now so they are probably sitting in my mailbox waiting for me!

Love your cards VHoneyBee, I love that you used multiple 'srooms on each one, very nice!

Mail call: Annie, Bernie712, ann_stebbing, An. M. Sudyka, and Cats n dogs your awesome cards have arrived! I just love everyones mushrooms and zentangles, these cards are really popping! I also thank each and everyone of you for the extra hostie card, these are all out of this world fantastic!

Sign me up for the lurkers couch. I'm doing NaNoWriMo at the moment, but may steal some time away from the keyboard and doodle while I let characters and plot twists percolate in the subconscious.

Welcome to the Plain Zentangle Mushroom swap Ms. Squid glad you could play with us!
Strivaria and suzyq welcome to the ultra comfy lurkers couch, hope you two decide to play!

May I join this swap? I love to zentangle inside shapes. I usually do hearts or stars or circles. This will be my first mushroom zentangle.

You bet you can join heymaggie! Thanks for playing with us!

Welcome to the zentangled mushroom swap Essy, glad you decided to play!

Pouring Diva I pm'd you my addy.

VHoneyBee your awesome 'srooms are here, thank you for the hostie card!! and Thank You for the extra bits too!!!

You bet your cards are acceptable pouring diva! I love the colors too!

Back
Top Bottom