PLAIN ZENTANGLES - MUSHROOMS - DUE JAN. 2ND, 2018

alrice46 we will miss you but you take care of yourself and I wish you health and a speedy recovery!

Super awesome cards received from Transcend, Lady Shadows and Karen R, thank you all for the hostie cards - I just love them!!!! Karen and LadyShadows, if this is your first time zentangling you are both awesome at it!!!!

If no one has any objections, I am going to keep this swap open an extra week. I feel bad that I was sick and not on the computer for four days and with the holiday weekends I would like to give everyone an extra weeks time. Hope that helps with those last sets of cards getting in !!

HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!

I'm still on the lurking couch...LOL with 2 days to do I don't think I am getting off it either...LOL (Life got in the way)

Oh my goodness, I thought I was in danger of not getting my cards in on time!!! Life got crazy and I thought the due date was the 5th of January.

Thank you for the extra time! Will send them ASAP!

Oh Yay!!!
not that you were sick!!!
but that I can maybe still get in this swap! I was moaning to myself that I missed yet another one, was clicking thru the pages to torture myself as to what I was missing...and saw that you were extending the due date!!!
I have been visiting family in TX for the holiday and it has been crazy hectic!
So may I join in?!?
hope you are feeling better! bad enuf being sick, worse over the holidays-I feel for you!
feel better!

You can join catladybj, get those creative juices going! New due date is January 12th!

Love your cards Monica will let you know when they arrive.

I am so sorry, family situation last few weeks and only just surfacing. I have missed this completely, logged in now to try and catch up and see I'm too late. First one of these I've missed I think. Apologies again.

The due date has been extended to Jan 12th.

I have marked the following people as having withdrawn Grebricar, firecrone and angelmarlo, however, the deadline has been extended to January 12th so if your cards are done I think you can get them here in time if you mail them on Monday.

Magnifica and Monica your awesome cards are here! Thank you for the hostie card Magnifica!

catladybj, I don't think your cards will make it here overnight, I will let you know if they do.

I did receive awesome cards from MsSquid today, thank you for the hostie card!

catladybj unfortunately your cards did not arrive in time. I am swapping out today as I already extended the deadline by ten days. Sorry

I got my returns today and I love them! Thanks to BlancoLobo for hosting a great swap and to Cats_n_dogs, amahler, and VhoneyBee for their lovely cards.

I received the Mushroom Zentangle cards today! Thank you BlancoLobo for an amazing job as hostess and for hosting a fun swap! :) Thanks to ladyshadows, Monica, and Peacein_17 for amazing cards!

Back
Top Bottom