PLAIN ZENTANGLES - MUSHROOMS - DUE JAN. 2ND, 2018

Wahoo! the returns are arriving to their new homes!!! Thank you for letting me know!

Mushrooms in the house! Love them all! Thanks to dithespy, Transcend, Bernie712 and our wonderful hostess for a fun swap.

Yippee! more returns making it to their homes! I love to hear about received returns! Thank you suzyq, ThouArtDelyrius, Peacein17 and ann_stebbing for letting me know. I think your returns must have hoped on a super jet there Ann!

MsSquid, Ann and Pouringdiva THANK YOU for letting me know you received your returns I appreciate that!

Forgot to say I have received all my cards (last week - 2 weeks ago?) I have been super busy and have not been on the site for a while! But thank you Pouringdiva, Suzyq, and donnacr.
Love them all! <3

Thanks for letting me know you received your returns Transcend and VHoneyBee! Much appreciated!

Thanks cats-n-dogs, dithesyp and Karenr for letting me know your 'shrooms have arrived. It might be time to archive this swap. Anyone else want to let me know they received their returns?

These cards were in the HUGEpile that was awaiting me when I arrived home from Melbourne yesterday. Sorry for the delay in acknowledging them.
Wonderful mushrooms received from: Transcend, dithespy and pouring diva.

Thanks also to our Host with the most for a challenging swap

off to leave points for all

Fantastic Donnacr, glad to see your returns arrived safely to Australia! Thanks for letting me know!

Back
Top Bottom