Page 51 of 66 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1317

Thread: 1:1 Trading ~ House Shaped ATC's ~ group

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds good Linda, I’m glad you like it! I think I already selected which fairy jar house I liked best. Did you make a note?
    Could you pop over to buddy sets and chose your preference? Then I can mail them out together. :-)
    Living in COLORS !!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    yes I have it waiting with the Holland doll.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great! Your doll is riding on my priority list!
    Living in COLORS !!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Super cute squirrel card!!! LOVE your creativity.
    Living in COLORS !!

5. Thanks Vicki Z thanked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vicki.... 100 ???? that's a whole lot of HOuse building... put slow moving ducky to shame...
    Linda.... not sure how many houses you have done... I know a whole lot ... between you and Vicki you guys have
    built a whole TOWN...
    I can't keep ducky working... he spends all his time sitting here looking out the window... waiting for spring..
    http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gall...rchcatidsuri=4
    LINK above... my available cards ..

Ain't Life Just Ducky

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Ducky View Post
    I can't keep ducky working... he spends all his time sitting here looking out the window... waiting for spring..
    Can't say that I blame him!!!
    I am doing the same thing....waiting for Spring!!!!!!
    But, daylight saving time started today.
    So a whole extra hour!!!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL I haven't even completed the one house I started a couple pages back. I have been doing serious sorting of all kinds of stuff the last couple of months. It started with a plan to move all my husbands stuff out of the storage unit in Ukiah and put all my stuff and the holiday stuff in it.

I have a trailer that was meant to be my studio but the first winter after we bought it, It turned into a place to get things out of the rain. Then we emptied the garage we rented in Eureka and a lot of my costume and sewing stuff got shoved in there on top of all my other junk.

I have been working on trying to set up all my paper crafting stuff in one corner of the cabin. It is not nearly big enough for my stuff so I am getting rid of things, setting up new storage options. Trying to put a huge atc collection in binders by artist username. Wondering where I'm going to put the binders, Maybe where my cookbooks are. Since I have a new lifestyle diet maybe I should start getting rid of most of the cookbooks they will only cause me to want things I really should not eat....

Daily I think about making houses, lurk swaps and know I have to do some encaustics (IOU) today. But just not getting much done.

To top it off I followed Ducky's example I bought a new computer (laptop) Thursday. I now have windows 10 and re-setting log ins to sites that I can't remember password/IDs for. One of my credit cards won't recognize my bank router even though I am doing on the old computer and nothing changed! It sucks, but the laptop is a pretty red one. LOL
    Last edited by Linda4atc; 03-11-2018 at 06:31 PM.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ohh, the plan is when I get my trailer clean enough to do things I will set it up with all my sewing and fabric projects. With my weight loss I need new steampunk costumes. And I was ready to make a costume for the Dickens Fair before I started losing weight. I made a mock up of a corset, now I am glad it wasn't right, because I didn't waste time and money on the real one that would not fit me later. I am just about half way on weight loss goal right now.

11. Likes mwilding liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

13. Thanks Vicki Z thanked this post
    Likes Vicki Z, mwilding liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CastleQueen5 View Post
    I live in Arizona, we don't save daylight, we have enough.

I would be happy to always be on saving daylight time, or even always on standard time.
    I don't like changing time twice a year!

Not only does my body take a week to adjust I was late for my first appointment yesterday, but it took me all day to change all the clocks, the kitchen clock, the stove clock, the coffee maker clock, the bedroom alarm clock, the microwave clock, the car clock, the truck clock, ----- the computer clock is the only one that automatically updates. So much for "helpful" technology.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL it took me a couple months to change the clock in my car last time. But I actually only use it about once a week. LOL

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    wow Linda is really into the cleaning/gleaning mood... ain't it fun ???? I made 2 trips out to garbage can Sunday..
    had to retrieve a few things I had thrown away on Saturday... man, it's just so hard to part with some of the really
    unwanted junk...
    and Linda I so proud of you and your weight loss... you are really going to have fun making new/smaller Steampumk
    costumes...
    Vicki.... I VOTE with you.. pick a time and leave it alone... I really hate that FALL back setting... I hear some states are thinking of stopping the "fall back"... I sure hope Michigan joins in the stop....
    and Castle Queen... don't you get bored with all that SUNSHINE ??? and warmth ???? don't ya miss the cold snow
    of Michigan winters ??? NO ??? (I don't blame you)
    oh and Linda... ya got your new RED computer... a 10... wow... I like my 10, but so far I only turn it on and come to
    AFA... afraid to surf.. I get lost and then what... poor ducky floating around lost forever in cyber-space....

Ain't Life Just Ducky

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL I know what you mean Ducky. I bought a second mouse today, because I still need my old computer for several things including scanning. Eventually I'll switch everything over. Need a new scanner first.

I was looking at Laser(?) printer/scanners today (the ones that use toner). I've been told it might work for me. I would not get color, too expensive. But for over a year I haven't been able to print anything, so being able to pint at least black and white is more than I have now.

The last 4 years (or more) I have been really pissed off because my printers start giving really crappy prints about 4 months after I get them. Running the cleaning, alignment etc and buying brand new name brand ink cartridges does not help. I tried all the brands I can buy at staples and wasn't happy with any.

When I got my last one (a Brother) I noticed the directions said to keep it plugged in all the time (and on?). Apparently ink jet printers need to run a little cycle every so often to keep working right. Living off the grid and using a generator I only plug my printer/scanner in when I'm using it and it doesn't get to do that automatic cycle thing that keeps it working.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    HOUSE SHAPE -- TRADED -- Bunny Bungalow

THIS IS ONE CARD -- TWO VIEWS
    Last edited by Vicki Z; 03-18-2018 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Card is 1/16" taller than "normal" ATC size

19. Likes CastleQueen5 liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    adorable, it looks taller, is it atc size?

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is 2 1/2" x 3 9/16", or 1/16 of an inch too tall at the blue point at the top of the flat roof-line.
    I tipped the bunny in the attic window to the left, thinking I could get his ears lower, and cut off the center roof peek, but I couldn't get the rabbit low enough, and I didn't want to clip off the tips of his ears, so I left it. But if anyone who trades for it, wants it exactly 3 1/2 inches tall, they can clip off 1/16th of an inch and flatten the blue triangle at the top.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL I don't think it matters. I don't know why it gave me the illusion of more height.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    are you saying "Ducky" is all wet ????
    Vicki..... OK OK.... I will get ducky busying building again...
    that is IF you holding on to this Duck house fer me and ducky....

Ain't Life Just Ducky

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    what ???? cut bunny ears off ?????
    Vicki I just read back and yikes I loving the BUNNY House...
    and you can't cut the tip of a bunny ear off... that's a CRIME....

Ain't Life Just Ducky