Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1656646566
Results 1,301 to 1,317 of 1317

Thread: 1:1 Trading ~ House Shaped ATC's ~ group

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    We finally see Alan's primary dr. today. Alan cancelled the MRI because it would require 90 minutes in one of those coffin-like tubes and he's severely claustrophobic. He asked for anesthesia to knock him out, but they told him to take a xanax. I told him to cancel since I know that there's no way one single xanax would knock him out. We'll talk with his dr. and if he does need to have it done, the dr. will just have to order anesthesia. Anyway, so far his tests are coming out fine, but his anxiety/panic attacks are horrible. He's afraid this is the rest of his life - panic, heart problems, strokes. Our former pet sitter said that she had a TIA and the feelings are normal, that they'll go away.

ANYWAY, I got 3 more house-shapes done:

Dance Hall.jpg - Dance Hall - traded with Linda4ATC

Etiquette School.jpg - Etiquette School

Mme Butterfly's Place.jpg - Mme Butterly's Place - traded with Vicki Z
    Last edited by Ancient Planter; 05-14-2018 at 04:30 PM.
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

2. Likes nanvan, mwilding liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    oh my, more problems.
    Hang in here.
    We are here for you.

I would like to claim Mme Butterfly's Place.
    That is AWESOME!!!!!
    The other two are FAB, as well.
    Last edited by Vicki Z; 05-14-2018 at 10:56 PM.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CastleQueen5 View Post
    Ducky I would like House 4 roses with a light green background, if you can find one that you like in my gallery. Or two!
    Just following the rules on the front page.

~ You do not have to trade just because you were asked to. Not all art appeals to every collector. But remember not everybody has the same supplies to work with, or skills; so be kind.

~ If you really want a house someone made, You can ask them to hold it (trade pending) and try to making a house they are interested in. But no trade is required with out both participants approval.
    Confused on the mention of rulles, did I miss something?

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ancient Planter you know we are all sending healing hugs. I'm glad you are able to participate in house building. I would love a Party at the Chickadee's House and Dance Hall. Could you hold them for me please?

Ducky I want the missing house #8 house, no hurries in finding it cause I still have to get building. ( I also have to figure out paypal so I can renew my subscription. this is about the only time I ever use it. sigh)

Vicki how many are you holding for me now? I like that little Peek-a-boo Gnome.

Does anybody like Harry Potter? I'm not doing it right away because I need to reduce the images when I go into town, but I want to do some HP houses or atcs.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome I was able to just do it with a card and didn't have to go through all that resetting passwords for paypal.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Z View Post
    Sorry, I already claimed #1......
    about 3 posts, and almost 12 hours ago.....
    Looks like Ducky has some additional building to do -- if she can get The Duck to help her.
    Well somebody came late to the dance… That would be me ;-) great job on the houses ducky!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ancient planter... is there an “open MRI” location within reach? MRI doesn’t have to be a claustrophobic experience…. It really doesn’t. Your hubby isn’t to only one with this issue, and open MRI USA great solution. <3

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ancient Planter, sorry to hear your husband is having panic attacks, but good that this is likely normal after a TIA and will pass.

Love your new houses! I still owe you one, so I'll hold off on asking for any more holds...Good luck with the MRI situation!
    There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in. Leonard Cohen

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I bought this https://www.simonsaysstamp.com/produ...45-dus2345cw/0 because of Dobby. And I bought and split the character paperpad with my DIL. https://www.createandcraft.com/us/pp...2c-hasimage_ca but the images are all too big for ATCs so I want to get some reduced next time I get to Staples.

I really want the Diecuts but I can't afford them. I could use them for scrapbooking but they won't be very good for atcs since they too are big.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my, Linda -- who DOESN'T love Harry?? When we went to Universal in January we spent most of our time at The Wizarding World of HP. Butter beer is fantastic!! I bought myself a Gryffindor scarf, but of course Slytherin socks for the ever wonderful and deeply missed ("always") Alan Rickman. I've got a few HP photos that I kept from the price tags that I've been planning to use in making some Hogwarts shaped for this group! Oh, I also bought an unlined Hogwarts journal for art journaling, and more butter beer. Almost bought a wand, but seeing "Made in China" on them turned me off. Decided I can make my own wand

Thanks for all the kind words. You know I love hanging with this group! You're all my peeps! (that's the right term, isn't it? Or all my BFFs? How about, You're all my dearest friends!!). Alan is going to start therapy with a man who specializes in anxiety and panic issues, so maybe he can somehow help with the claustrophobia. But, truthfully, who doesn't get rather claustrophobic when placed in one of those coffin-like tubes for a loud MRI? I know I take a xanax and have them put a cloth over my eyes. As for an open MRI, I think there may be one, but even that causes Alan severe anxiety. Heck, we were at the emergency room on Saturday and just being in the office with the nurse and having the door closed caused him problems (but he was in the middle of a panic attack, so there's that). It did help him to talk with our pet sitter who said these feelings will go away.

Vicki, Mme Butterfly is all yours! I'll look at your gallery and see what's what.

Linda, Party at the Chickadee's House (easily recreated since the original is long gone) and Dance Hall are all yours. Looking forward to whatever you make (Harry?? ).
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    WHAAAT?!?! Dang - that's what I get for hurrying to order before continuing to read the thread. I jumped online to SimonsaysStamp, which I've never visited before, and ordered a bunch of stuff (of course the Severus Snape die with face stamp, even tho' it's too big for an ATC), signed up for the newsletter, and now I read that they've got 25% off? Oh well. I did drop several halloween dies and stuff from my shopping cart before ordering, so maybe I'll check to see if they've sent the newsletter yet with the coupon. Never too early to stock up on Halloween!!

BTW, Alan's dr. said that he absolutely has to have the MRI, and no, they won't give him an anesthesia. He can only take 1 or 2 xanax. He said ok, but only after he can get in some visits with a therapist who might be able to help him with some coping strategies. I'm guessing he'll take about 4 xanax this time because he has to have the MRI within 2 weeks and so far the therapist hasn't even returned his call, let alone scheduled an appointment.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    catch up post....
    Phyllis, dang lady, sure hope they (therapist) can help your husband on getting the MRI he is needing...
    C. Queen, I sure do have that #4 love house for ya gal..
    Marie.... hope ya check my little love houses again and find one you liking..

(I am posting these in my gallery, but will mark them ALL as traded.. so please ask.....)
    http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gall...rchcatidsuri=4
    LINK above... my available cards ..

Ain't Life Just Ducky

14. Likes CastleQueen5 liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    and Linda .... you wanting my MISSING #8 ??? so do I... I know that dang house is here someplace...
    http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gall...rchcatidsuri=4
    LINK above... my available cards ..

Ain't Life Just Ducky

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda4atc View Post
    Confused on the mention of rulles, did I miss something?
    You didnt miss anything, I just asked ducky for a card, and she doesnt have to trade with me just because I asked. Or even because I asked first. She might not find anything in my gallery that she wants.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Okay, Okay. I'll be a good girl and start a new thread. http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/show...40#post1971140

Ooops went straight from pms to make the new thread. Then I went on to read all the last posts.... Lets continue in the new thread....
    Last edited by Linda4atc; 05-14-2018 at 10:46 PM.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh that’s rough AP! Poor Alan, I don’t know of any less confining MRI than the ‘open’ kind. Wish I did... ((Hugs))

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like