Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Book Lover Unite! Personalized Bookshelf Mid October PAT-due January 5, 2018

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for hosting, smallgirl! I received my wonderful returns and have left Itraders for you all! You all ROCK!
    My "MUSE" has taken an extended vacation!!!...

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Letting G-2 know I have not received my returns yet. This has been my the longest wait for cards from Canada so far. So I am getting a little anxious. As soon as they arrive, I'll post and give I trader.
    "I think of the dried glue on my fingertips when I absently caress my grandaghter's soft cheeks."

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mine haven't arrived either, Dee. Probably any day now....
    Last edited by CiCiCreates; 02-05-2018 at 12:13 PM.
    Now Hosting: 1:1 Trading - Doll-Shaped "Dolls of the World" Cards , and Invitation to Tea Swap

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can see Texas not being there yet, as it took a long time for them to arrive from Texas, but Arizona is generally pretty fast...

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Actually, I just checked back the posts and it seems they actually arrived from Texas pretty fast, it was only because they got sent back that it seemed to take a long time. Well, perhaps some of the bad weather has something to do with it...keep us posted!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, mine were in the box this afternoon! Thanks to all in my Group 2, will give iTraders ASAP!
    Now Hosting: 1:1 Trading - Doll-Shaped "Dolls of the World" Cards , and Invitation to Tea Swap

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Group 3 cards were in the HUGEpile that was awaiting me when I arrived home from Melbourne yesterday. Sorry for the delay in acknowledging them. Thanks must go to BluSkyHare, JoyceG and kkporcupine for wonderful cards - I have heard from LucyMc and her cards are on the way.

Thanks to our wonderful Host for doing a frustrating job with a smile.

off to leave points for all
    Will be away from home Thurs 17 to Mon 21 May at a crafting retreat - all mail will be acknowledged when I return
    Now hosting: Cats -NOT HD/HP http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?35205 and Beeswax and napkins http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?35206

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yea, My cards from G-2 arrived on the 14th. The enveloped was roughed up a bit, but all cards are fine thanks to the taping talents of our hostess. I will post i trader for my group within the next 24 hours. My cards are all fantastic. Thank you smallgirl for another wonderful swap.
    "I think of the dried glue on my fingertips when I absently caress my grandaghter's soft cheeks."

10. Likes smallgirl liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Has everyone received their returns? Please post or pm me if you haven't yet.

I will archive this thread at the end of the week. Thank you for all being great players! I am hosting the May PAT, theme tbd, but I hope to see you all there!