Bluevioletz

Bluevioletz
Media
Swap Due Date: Dec 20, 2017
Number of cards: 3 for 3
Number of participants: 12
Medium: Hand-drawn / Hand-painted

Magical Forest Creatures
Create three lively scenes of a forest creature or many forest creatures about to do something magical. Embellish their natural forest habitat with fantasy or magical elements that creates a story about what they are doing. Are they trying to accomplish something practical with magic? making a spell for something fantastical? or simply showcasing a unique personality with their workings? This is an opportunity to have fun by creating a mini visual story of the character you create and enhance it with a wonderful setting & objects that define your character. Consider developing 3 different types of forest creature characters (examples: owl, fox, rabbit, bear, wolf, deer, racoon, etc.) or having two or more characters interacting to create more interest in each card.

Details:
  • Send 3 original hand-drawn or hand-painted artist trading cards (measuring 2.5” x 3.5”)
  • A 4th “hostie” artist trading card would be greatly appreciated but is not required
  • Add on the back of each card: your real name, username, date, city/state or country, swap name
  • NO: prints, embellishments, stickers, collage, stencils, white backgrounds, black & white, flimsy cards
  • Upon receiving your cards, leave an iTrader for me, your host, and Reputation Points via this thread for the artists of the cards you receive.

Mailing:
  • PM me for my address
  • Send each card in individual sleeves
  • USA players: include 1 Forever stamp
  • International players: send $1.15 via paypal to me (with the friends & family option), or include a well concealed $1-2 or 1 international US stamp in your mailing
  • Include an address label
  • I will provide envelopes

I'm looking forward to seeing some gorgeous cards! Who would like to join the fun?

Players
Bluevioletz
1. Bluesky - received
2. HeatherO - received
3. Pabkins - received
4. ChronicReader - received
5. Urocyonfox - received
6. Goldfish - received
7. Amee.burton - received
8. (Smallgirl - withdrawn) - Adding in LynndayBrown - received
9. Cats_n_Dogs - received
10. GwennieJo - received
11. LegendaryLynn - withdrawn
12. IamWhatonEarth - received

Waitlist
* BexMadeMe - not able to join at this time.
* LynndayBrown - joining.
* Alexrm15

Last edited:
Thanks for joining Bluesky, HeatherO, Pabkins, ChronicReader & Urocyonfox!! :D

Cats_n_dogs - sounds good, I'll keep an eye on you too. :cool:

Thank you for joining LegendaryLynn & IamWhatonEarth!

It's a full house and I'm so excited. It's going to be fun! :laugh:

Hi BexMadeMe, I've added you as 1st on the waitlist. I've also made a note that you are International as you would need more time to jump in if the spot opens. Thanks so much!

Back
Top Bottom