Welcome Committee
Media
Albums
Due Date: Dec. 7
Signup/Withdrawal Date: Dec. 2
Number of Players: Unlimited
Number of Cards: 3 for 3
Style: Cartoony, Realistic, Whimsical
Media: Open (HD/HP, Collage, Mixed Media)
NO Photography or Digital

What is cuter than a baby cat or a baby dog? They are not only cute to look at, but they are always doing something endearing or mischievous. Lots of inspiration for an art card image! The media is open, and the style is general as well, - cartoony, whimsical, or realistic. Any raised embellishments should not be higher than 1/6" (I know, hard to measure that, but important in the mail)!

You could do three cards with all kittens, three cards with all puppies, any mix, or even a card or two with both puppy and kitten together. (Babies only please, no adults this time). Stickers may be used only VERY MINIMALLY. If you PM me that you would prefer certain media in your returns, I will try to honor that. Have fun, and let us see pictures of your cards if you can.

CARD GUIDELINES

* Cards need to measure 3 1/2" x 2 1/2" and be sturdy enough not to easily bend into a U-shape.
*Cards should each be placed in a plastic sleeve and lightly taped together for safest postal traveling. Please use Washi tape or Painters' tape.
* Cards should be identified on back with your username, real name, and swap name. An extra "host card" is never necessary, but always appreciated.

MAILING GUIDELINES

* Please PM me for my address when your cards are ready to send. Keep the due date in mind, a suggestion for mailing date is to allow 7 days for US players, and 14 days for International players. If you see that you need to withdraw, please do let me know in time (before my Withdraw Date).
* U.S. Players please send a large label with your name and address clearly printed, and include one Forever Stamp. I WILL PROVIDE ENVELOPES.
* International Player, please send a large label with your name and address clearly printed, and include a U.S. one dollar bill or a Global Forever stamp. I WILL PROVIDE ENVELOPES.

Lastly, when returns are received, remember to give "You Rock" points to your return partners, and iTrader for your host. This may be easy to forget or overlook, but is so appreciated by the artists who worked hard on the cards you receive!

Participants:

1. Xela7072 - RECEIVED
2. Pelikat
3. WITHDRAWN
4. CastleQueen5- RECEIVED
5. Stahlrala - RECEVED
6. Firefly - RECEIVED
7. ChronicReader - RECEIVED
8. Seascape131 RECEIVED
9. Sillylily41 - RECEIVED
10. Suzi - RECEIVED
11. Suzanne R. - RECEIVED
12. Transcend - RECEIVED
13. LadyShadows - RECEIVED
14. Paula7- RECEIVED
15. Katroush- RECEIVED
16. Amyfaerie - RECEIVED

Sample cards: Westie collage by Firefly; Kitten and Puppy HD/HP by CiCiCreates.

Last edited:
  • Staff
Yes, I will allow that. It sounds to me like it's just another collage element, so that's fine.

I hope so, zebracandy....should be lots of "awwwws" when cards start being posted.

Back
Top Bottom