KITTIES and PUPPIES, Open Media, Due Dec. 7

I understand Diane, thanks for letting me know. See you next time!

May I join? I started my cards earlier this week, and I think I can have them done and sent out to meet the deadline!

Sure, I will sign you up! Just sent you my address.

Paula7, your wonderful cards have arrived, thanks for the extra!

Adorable kittens with their little printed names!

Just received cute sets from Firefly and Suzanne R.

I should probably get them today, CQ. Thanks for the heads-up.

Later tonight I will be moving this swap from "open" to "active" since today is the final day to sign up. If you hurry, this will allow about 6 days to get it in the mail and reach me by our due date, Dec. 7. For players already signed up, this is a little reminder that cards should go in the mail ASAP.

CastleQueen5, your "regal" kitties and puppy have arrived safely! Thanks for the extra!

Cute cards Heather, and I already have them in hand!

Just received a cute set from Amyfaerie and another from Transcend. Thanks for the extras!

Just need to get cards from a couple more players. Maybe they will arrive in today's mail....

All cards are on their way to me now, and I expect to be able to swap out by next Wednesday or Thursday. Will keep everyone posted.

LadyShadows and Katroush, your wonderful cards have arrived! Just waiting on Pelikat now, and she says they are in the mail, so Wednesday or Thursday looks good for the swapping out date.

I plan to swap out tonight, will post here when they all go in the mail.

All cards were mailed today, hope they arrive safely and that you all love your returns. Thanks so much for playing!

Back
Top Bottom