NoVembeR BizaRRe Holidays ~ Due November 20

Rosa

ATC Guru
Media
Swap Due Date – November 20, 2017
Number of Cards - 3:3
Numbered of participants: 20
Medium: Open.

Continuing the tradition of Bizarre Holidays! Choose up to 3 holidays to create your ATCs. They can be the same holiday or 3 different ones. Please no politics, or drug related cards. All mediums are welcome. All cards should be made from holidays from this site: http://www.gone-ta-pott.com/weird_november_holidays.html

You can now plan ahead - all future bizarre holiday swaps will be due on the 20th of the month that you are making. Make it creative and finish the background …. please keep embellishments to a minimum (remember the postage!)

Things to remember …
• Shipping: Please send a SASE envelope (business size please), or just a label with your address (no tiny ones please) with a minimum of .47 cents or a forever stamp for US residents. I will mail the cards the amount of postage you send. Internationals please send $1. If you are international, and cannot send a dollar PM me and we'll work something out!
• Make sure your cards are the standard 3.5 x 2.5 size and properly secured in individual sleeves.
• Please remember to clearly write your username and the swap name on the back of all your cards, so you can get you rock points, and on the back of your mailing envelope.

I will give trader feedback and will also update the thread telling you your cards have arrived. In return I encourage you to give iTrader host feedback for me when you receive your swap returns, and you rock points for the artists whose cards you receive.

Remember ~ have fun!

Players:
1. pouringdiva ~ received
2. Marie ~ received
3. Suzi ~ received
4. alrice46 ~ received
5. jjhere ~ received
6. londonont1 ~ received
7. ChronicReader ~ received
8. sillylily41 ~ received

Last edited:
1_166.jpg
1_163.jpg
1_165.jpg
1_164.jpg

Suzi and chronicReader both of your sets arrived in todays mail! They're awesome - thank you :)

I apologize for not checking in but last Monday Maine had horrific (over 70 mph) wind storms and much of the state lost power. I live in a little log cabin on a dead end dirt road nd for more than 3 days had no power/internet/water etc and lines down across the road. Then a day ago my neighbor and close friend lost her home. She and her husband barely got out of the fire with their dog. A generator overloaded and caused an electrical fire. Thankfully we now have regular power back but there is basically a kind of chaos happening in my little cabin with all of us and pets trying to co-exist ;) I'm trying to keep it together, but my swapping is falling to the bottom of the list ~ I will keep up with you guys though, just a little slower...

Sorry to hear of all of the chaos, and that your neighbor/friend had such a devastating fire. I am sending positive thoughts your way. Take care!

Sorry guys ~ still trying to recover my space and begin to feel like "arting" again! (I'm also still recovering from a little smoke inhalation as well)

I have received cards from Alrice46, sillylily41, and pouringdiva... all beautiful too!

I have received all sets of cards & will have these back in the mail soon ;) I apologize for not being more attentive to this thread... I am getting my house slowly back in order and healing from a little smoke inhalation myself... :(

Back
Top Bottom