Trash to Treasure Mystery Envelope Challenge #4 - Due January 5, 2018

I finally put my cards in the mail today - I hope they arrive in time! Canadian mail tends to be slower than U.S. but, hopefully, they will arrive before the deadline...

REMINDER
There are less than 3 weeks until the due date.
Please mail early.
This is a no withdrawal swap.

Mine are on their way.
Stay Simple: the trash items are the supplied background, circle cut-out that is the moon, the house is one of the photo corners, the hill is the white filter type material along with the screen with white speckle stuff
View attachment 191019

View attachment 191020
Own Your Dreams: the trash items are the supplied background, feathers, the body and beak are from one of the magazine circle cut-outs, the fence is from the clear plastic card

View attachment 191021
Live Your Life: the trash items are the supplied background, the transparency slide (separated into the frame and the film), and the photo corners

View attachment 191022
Magical: the trash items are the flower (cut from one of the circle cut-outs), the paper doily (painted green), the stem and leaves are cut from the clear plastic card, the clouds are from the white filter-like circles, and I used the challenge fantasy film item over the supplied tags (cut to look like butterfly wings).

Really great cards! Thank you for posting to the thread and also thank you for using the challenge item.

Well, I see the site is not working 100%.
Mail Call!
Received great sets from Prex79 and NanVan.
More later when the site is more friendly and I will include information about the challenge material contest.

I am working on the challenge contest cards.
I will be posting them on ~Friday.
I am not making a poll.
I will post them to the thread and then the voting will be via pm sent to me.
I will explain the details when I post the cards.

Back
Top Bottom