Trash to Treasure Mystery Envelope Challenge #4 - Due January 5, 2018

I am pretty close to Trash 2 Treasure 5. I didnt want to start too soon and take away from your swap.

I am not sure on the number of envelopes, I will be making 20-25 and it does depend on the exact number of supplies I have.

And the Winner is............
Drumroll ..................Prex79
a close second place...................Marie
Congratulations to both of you and to everyone who contributed to a wonderful trash swap.
Your returns are in the mail.

Yay! Thanks for adding in a new art supply to use (fantasy film) and the extra motivation (contest) to learn HOW to use it. Interesting stuff! I love how many different ways we all found to use it too. :-)

Prex79 was ONE
Marie was THREE
I believe it was difficult for everyone to pick just one.
But I think the results would be the same if people had been allowed to pick two.

I received my returns today! Thank you! I love the stencil and paper! My returns are wonderful. I'll leave rep points and itrader later.

I received my returns today as well! What lovely cards all three of them are! Very very happy :-) Love the stencil and pretty paper! Thank you to our wonderful host and artists.

CQ5 - I don't know why your husband needs a stem cell donor, but am very happy that he's found a match! That's great news!

My husband has bone marrow cancer, a very rare disease, that was detected by a simple CBC blood test. He was told he had aplastice anemia from that simple test. Further tests like a bone marrow biopsy narrowed down the exact diagnosis of the cause. All forms of blood cancer, leukemia. He will be getting transplant in about 4 weeks, we are praying. The donor and my husband both have to do all kinds of tests to make sure they can do this.

I got my returns. Thank you to katelnorth, for I am not waving I am drowning. I love it

Thank you to cicicreates for the Houses in the neighbors card. It is even better in person, I can see you used the doily for a grassy hill as you stated on the back of card. Awesome

Thank you to Ersatzepiphany, for the vintage man. I like to collect male cards.

Thank you Javazarf for hosting. Off to leave the appropriate thank yous.

Just to say that my returns have arrived safely. I hope to have some time this weekend to catch up with rep points and iTrader but wanted to let you know they landed!

My returns are here and they are all fabulous. Thanks for hosting JavaZarf and thanks to prex79, ErsatzEpiphany and Nanvan for your lovely cards.

Back
Top Bottom