Three Colors ATC swap: Turquoise, Coral & Brown ; Due December 13

Disaster has struck! I ruined four cards with one slice of the paper trimmer yesterday. I still haven't recovered. AAAAAGGGHH. If I can finish replacements by tomorrow afternoon, there may be time to mail them but life may get in the way.

These will go out this afternoon. I hope they arrive in time! If I give them an extra push into the mail box do you think it will help? I treated myself to a new paper trimmer after day before yesterday's mishap. I'd wrap it up and put it under the tree with my husband's name on it (presents should be a surprise to someone, not necessarily the recipient) but I want to use it.

Here are the cards:
View attachment 190510View attachment 190509View attachment 190511View attachment 190512

So sorry to hear about your trimmer mishap! So disheartening when something like that happens. Love your approach to gift-giving.

Your replacement cards are lovely!

Lovely cards have arrived from barbwat & zoozyq! Thanks to you both for the host cards!

The first set was a four panel underwater scene, collaged fish from wood grain paper, turquoise water and coral coral. I made them all in one piece. When I went to cut them apart I mismeaured and they were all, ALL, the wrong size. I’m blaming my cheap paper trimmer. So I started over with my go to vintage bird book. The wooden fish were way cute.

ahh...That is a sad story! you probably could have mounted them with mats and made them the correct size...I have done something similar but not due to a cheap paper trimmer....:wacko:

I think I am ready to take back over the 3 color swaps that Allegrae has so graciously carried through my crazy life time...any suggestions? since the due date will be Feb. I was thinking of Valentine colors unless someone comes up with cool color combos! I had really wanted to do black/silver and gold for the new year but it might be too late?

You could make the due date at the end of January and it would still count as a New Year swap. I think black and silver and gold would be great!

I hadn’t thought of trimming the cards and remounting! Head slap!

Mail call! Lovely cards have arrived from:

Lee Beth
Donncr
Betsyg
Pouringdiva

This means everyone's cards have made it! I'll swap cards this weekend and send the returns on their way! Thanks, everyone, for participating!

Wonderful returns! I received cards from JoyceG, xela7072 and ThouartDelyrias. Thanks to our wonderful host! Happy new year!

Back
Top Bottom