WHIMSICAL CHRISTMAS, Due December 27, 1017

Suzi

Finding my artistic self
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Swap Due Date: December 27, 2017
Signup/Withdrawl: none, just communicate, please.
Number of Cards: 3 for 3
Number of Participants: unlimited
Media: Any Media, but please try to limit the use of stickers.

Whimsical ChristmasDue December 27, 2017

Let your imagination run wild! Imagine Santa, snow, reindeer, holly, Christmas trees, toy soldiers, angels, Snowmen, anything and everything goes, as long as it is Christmas themed and whimsical.

Be creative do your best work, and send in cards that you would be proud to add to your collection. I will do my best to swap media for media. Host cards are not required to play, but if you choose to send one, I will cherish it.

Cards are to be standard ATC size, 3 1/2" X 2 1/2" and the cards should be straight and sturdy and in an individual plastic sleeve. Please include swap name, user name, your real name, date and location on the back of all cards.

US participants, please send a large address label and a forever stamp. I will provide the envelopes!

International participants, Please enclose a large address label and a well concealed US Dollar bill. I will supply the envelopes. Any questions?? PM me.

When your cards are ready to mail, send me a PM for my address. Try to mail your cards early!! I like to be prompt in sending back your returns.

When you do receive your returns, please be kind enough to leave "you rock" points for the artist whose cards you received, and if you feel that I have done a good job as a host, please leave an ITrader for me.

PLAYERS:

1. pouringdiva ~~Received
2. Bluesky ~~Received
3. xela7072 ~~Received
4. ChronicReader ~~Receivedu
5. JoyceG ~~Received
6. tarotwisdom ~~Received
7. RaineyDay ~~Received
8. CiCiCreates ~~Received
9. Shannynoel ~~Received
10. Firefly ~~Received
11. Sunnybrook~~Received
13. Aginghippychic~~Received
14. amee.burton ~~Received
15. Robin ~~Received
17. Sillylily41~~Received
19. fandanie ~~Received
20. naturenerd3 ~~Received
21. Monica ~~Received
22. kehlenn ~~Received
23. kjarting ~~Received
25. ThouArtDelryias ~~ Received
26. mayrajl ~~Received
27. kathleenlovesflorida ~~Received
28. suzyq ~~Received

Last edited:
Well, I have thought of four cute little images, so I guess that means I should sign up, please!

Back
Top Bottom