WHIMSICAL CHRISTMAS, Due December 27, 1017

suzyq, your cards arrived this afternoon. Thank you for the hostie and the cool dictionary pages!

Mail Call~~~~ kathleenlovesFlorida, and Firefly, your awesome cards arrived today!!

Hi everyone! I am waiting for one last set of cards.... they should be here tomorrow, and then I will start swapping the cards out. I am hoping to have them in the mail by Saturday, but I will keep you updated on things.

I have all of the cards swapped, and ready to go out in the mail. However, there is snow in our forecast for tomorrow, so if I can’t get up to the PO before they close at noon, they won’t go out until the second. I will let you know!

It looks like the cards will go out in the mail on Tuesday morning. It is looking like a winter wonderland outside my door this morning.

All of the returns were sent out yesterday morning, so be on the lookout for your Whimsical Christmas cards ♥️

Returns are here! Thanks to Chronic Reader, naturenerd3, shannynoel for whimsical cards and our hostess for her time and effort with a fun swap!

Received my cards and love them all! Thanks so much to kjarting, Aginghippychic, and Tarotwisdom. Thanks to Suzi for hosting another fun swap!!

Back
Top Bottom