Colour Wheel, playing and learning; Open Media - Due Jan 10 2018

It's a bumper mail day today - I have received cards from xela7072; mpittman469 and peacein17. Thank you all so much for the extra cards and other bits and pieces.

Lovely cards Donnacr.

Just over 3 weeks to go, it might be advisable to get those cards in the mail soon, to allow for the Christmas mail volumes.

Last edited:
There are some really great cards here, and I've enjoyed lurking, but I don't think I'm going to have time to make some myself - I knew it would be busy these few weeks around Christmas, but it's been even more than I expected. Great idea, though - I might try to jump into some of the later rounds of this series...

There are some really great cards here, and I've enjoyed lurking, but I don't think I'm going to have time to make some myself - I knew it would be busy these few weeks around Christmas, but it's been even more than I expected. Great idea, though - I might try to jump into some of the later rounds of this series...

What happened to all that spare time I sent you? By the way, the other day I went to your katesquilting blog and spent about 2 hours lost in your lovely quilts. I was in awe! I need to stop signing up for stuff and get my one quilt out and finish it.

What happened to all that spare time I sent you? By the way, the other day I went to your katesquilting blog and spent about 2 hours lost in your lovely quilts. I was in awe! I need to stop signing up for stuff and get my one quilt out and finish it.

I think it must have got lost in the post, Maggie. Shall we try again in the new year, lol?

Thanks for your kind words on my quilts - that's another thing I don't really have much time for at the moment - I have a couple of baby quilts I really need to quilt up during the holidays, though, so maybe I'll get to something sooner or later!

Mail Call ThouArtDelyrias your lovely cards have arrived. Thank you for the extra card. I appear to have missed you off the list, so I have added you now. I don't think you're on twice :)

These are fantastic prex. I had a hard time really producing true monochromatic, but these are like a lesson in the theme. Well executed!

They certainly are fabulous Prex. I have to say I've tried both, watercolours and collage. Watercolours is definitely easier as you just use only one colour adding more water and layers as necessary.

Back
Top Bottom