Colour Wheel, playing and learning; Open Media - Due Jan 10 2018

Sorry folks I seem to have messed up on the list of players. I have added Peacein17 and Karenr, who I seem to have missed off the list. Please let me know if you spot any other errors. I hope it's right now. It's a bit of a job checking both the thread and PMs :wacko: I'll pay more attention next time.

So I have cards done, so officially not lurking any longer! This was a very challenging swap, especially with mixed media. Trying to find the right hues to stick with the monochromatic was an instigator of a need to clean and reorganize my studio again!!!:err: The purple and red are done with some print outs from the machines tests done in the mornings at the photo area in a pharmacy that I worked in years ago. I have held on to them for a LONG time knowing that I would use them some day! The blue one is mostly paint chips! I had alot of fun creating these!View attachment 190587

You did a great job TAD. I am planning to try and do a collage one. I did realise when I included collage, that they would not be easy. It's hard to find stuff that is just one colour, or within a small range. I will perhaps have a go tomorrow and post what I make, I still have one to make. Maybe paper painting or mosaic would be the way to go - hmmm!

I love the finished result of the gecko but it is a metal stencil and it always takes a few failed attempts before I get just the gecko and not a smudged area around him as well. I have that stencil in 2 sizes - this one is the large version.

Back
Top Bottom