Colour Wheel, playing and learning; Open Media - Due Jan 10 2018

Wow! What a fabulous sight to see all those beautiful monochrome cards laid out. I have swapped them out, with the help of my friend dithespy, so I hope we've not made any errors and that you all got a good mix of colours. There were a lot of cards and I had so many wonderful host cards. Thank you all so much.

Unfortunately Prex79s cards are still on their way, but fear not Prex, I have a nice little envy for you if/when they arrive. The cards will be in the post on my way out this evening.

When you receive your cards please make a note in the thread, so that I know they've arrived safely. Don't forget to leave an iTrader for your host (me) and Rep (You Rock) points for your artists. We all like to be appreciated.

Thank you all so much for making this my biggest swap to date. I hope you will play some more with your Colour Theory.

Dang it. Prex79 your cards arrived today. If only I'd waited an extra day :eek:. Still you will have a nice pack of returns in the mail tomorrow as I was thinking of you when doing the swap.

Received wonderful returns from Seascape 131, xela7072, and dithespy. They are all woderful, and I think I learned something about color from every one of them. Thank you all and thank you Ann for hosting!

My returns arrived and cheered up my day! Gorgeous cards from sarat, het Aggie, and donnacr! Thanks! And thanks to our host!

Received my cards and left urock! Ann, I received three things from you today so I owe you a couple of itrades, including the one for this swap. I hate the two hour lockout!

Received my gorgeous coloured cards yesterday from: betsyg (sorry, have to leave some more rep before I can give more to you), ThouArtDelyrias and peacein17.

Thanks for a wonderful swap go to our Host

off to leave points for those I can ;)

Back
Top Bottom