Collage Me to You to Me-Part 2 The Way Home!!!

Pippin

ATC Guru
Media
Collage-Me to You to Me Again-Part 2, Due July18 th.
Due Date- Part 1-July 18 2008
Number of Cards-3 for 3
Number of Payers-40

We are closed for Sign up, thanks for checking!

Back by Popular Demand!!!

Here we are again for Part 2.

All the materials are on their way to you!! You will each receive an envelope with three packages and each package contains 4 items. Make a card using some or all of each item and supplement with your own stash if you need/want to!!

Each bag identifies the originator, so please ensure you put that name on the back of the cards as well as you own user name and real name etc. These are collaged cards so please use good glue and ensure that everything is well attached and dry before you put in the protective sleeve for the return journey

Have fun, enjoy the creative challenge and please post here when you receive the items and feel free to post your cards too!

1 Me Pippin!!!
3 Asena
4 Inkadinkado
5 PamPie
6 Chardonnay1965
7 HHC
8 Blubelle235
10 KatieV
11 Sue W
]12-mrubyjean
13 Curbside Treasures
14 Ria
15 Jonquil
16 NYJunkie
18 upwiththesun
20 Hogarth
21 elizabethn
22 dustyspiral
23 Wudwooda
24 knesi07

25 WendyK
26 Janiselain
28 Kat
29 Katilady
30 Smullis
31 wolfcwen

32 Cindyru
33 Kandm17
34 Buffalos
35 Moony
]36 coloufuldayz

Last edited:
Just checkin in! Will look forward to receiving the packets in the mail. :D

Question for our hostess: I don't believe I received feedback for the packets. Are you waiting until the end of the swap for feedback? (Totally understandable if that's the case).

I'm patiently awaiting my envies *as she stalks the postman/lady*

Oh, yeah!!!! Can't wait to see what I get and begin the cards. I'll let you know when I get your package! Thanks so much for hosting this, Pippin/

pieces & parts

Okay, I was inspired by the packets....

My favorite was the hardest, and I still have a part left over. But I have plans if I hear from hogarth soon. So far ....

Last edited:
Again I have forgotten what I put in my baggies :eek: So I'm in for a surprise, heheh. Can't wait to find baggies in my mailbox and get to work.

Reactions: kat
Hi, my little baggies arrived, almost completed cards, will be finished tonight and then I will post out on Monday!
I love these 'baggie' swaps !!!!! Such Fun!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom