MonKers!! HandDrawn/HandPainted Arist Trading Card Artapalooza! - Jan 18

Monkers_JJKx76

Sweating Ink and bleeding graphite!
Media
Swap Due Date - Cards in my hand by January 18th (thu')
Withdraw by date - None,just let me know.
Number of Items - 3 for 3
Number of participants - 250,000+
Media: Hand Drawn / Hand Painted

~MonKers!! HD/HP Arist Trading Card Artapalooza!! !~

This will be a on a going *NO Sign up ! NO Theme Artist Choice Swap!

How it works: STEP (1) Create three Artist Trading/Sketch Cards (Artist Choice)
STEP (2) Mail them to MonKers the MonKeee Man.( PM me for my address when your ready to send)
Step (3) I'll add you to the list. (when your name is posted your cards have arrived.)
STEP (4) Receive three awesome returns :)

*MonKeee Bits:
1. One Player will receive a Artist Card drawn by me of a theme/subject of their choice (chosen by me.)
2. BONUS Card drawn by me for one random Player. (via a random number generator.)
3. Up to Nine card will be re-posted on my Instagram feed with Artist Shout outs. (With artist permission.)
4. I'll start here and see how it goes. If the Swaps go well add to the list.

DISCRIPTION: For this Swap Payers will make and receive three HAND DRAWN / HAND PAINTED ATC's.

For those who are able PLEASE post your swap cards to the thread for all to see and enjoy.

RULES:
- Submit your best work, take pride in your work and don't rush cards.
- Cards must be 2.5" x 3.5" and sturdy.
- Cards must be on time. (communication is must)
LATE cards will be returned to player.
- protect each card in a plastic sleeve cards should be flat
- Include your AFA username,Swap name and location on the back of your cards
- write your username & swap name on the back of all envies

Mailing:

When you are ready to send cards PM me for my address.

US players: Please send loose postage.( a forever stamp should be fine.)and a large address label.*DO NOT send envie I will provide them. Please write your username & swap name on the back of all envies.

International players: please enclose a U.S $1.00 bill for returns and a address label. I have Paypal as well. Please write your username & swap name on the back of envies.

RETURNS:
I'll swap cards promptly ,when all cards arrive.Late cards will be sent back to artist.please please please contact me if there is an issue of any kind.
When you receive your returns, please leave iTrader for me and rep points for the other players.

HOST CARD:
A on theme host card is not required to play, but very welcomed and cherished.

Players
0.MonKers
1. londonont1
2.ChronicReader
3.Essy
4.ReverieJ
5.mynameisJenn
6.Kynara
7. miss
8. Mcgillisj
9. Lazyshadows
10.Wolfmoon

Last edited:
Please Sign me up - this will be a fun project for the holiday season! Merry happy Christmahanukwanzakah and Festivus to all! Good to see talented artists lurking and hope they join in the fun...Artist's Choice, eh? Paint and ink will run wild...

Please Sign me up - this will be a fun project for the holiday season! Merry happy Christmahanukwanzakah and Festivus to all! Good to see talented artists lurking and hope they join in the fun...Artist's Choice, eh? Paint and ink will run wild...

Welcome Wolfmoon!.. No sign up needed if your able to participate just send me your cards. I'll add you to the list when they arrive.

~MonKers!! HD/HP Arist Trading Card Artapalooza!! !~

Swap Due Date - Cards in my hand by January 13th (Sat')
Withdraw by date - None,just let me know.
Number of Items - 3 for 3
Number of participants - 250,000+
Media: Hand Drawn / Hand Painted

This will be a on a going *NO Sign up ! NO Theme Artist Choice Swap!

1. One Player will receive a Artist Card drawn by me of a theme/subject of their choice (chosen by me.)
2. BONUS Card drawn by me for one random Player. (via a random number generator.)
3. Up to Nine card will be re-posted on my Instagram feed with Artist Shout outs. (With artist permission.)
4. I'll start here and see how it goes. If the Swaps go well add to the list.

Back
Top Bottom