ILLUSTRATED CHRISTMAS CAROLS, HandDrawn/HandPainted, Due Dec. 16

Sorry to hear that, Ann. That is always such an emotional ordeal. Time will help, and maybe losing yourself in creative endeavors.

I'm sure there will be more signups after all the "busyness" of Halloween. Later this week I will make a special announcement....stay tuned.

1_174.jpg
1_172.jpg
1_173.jpg
1_175.jpg

Very pretty (and cute) cards, thanks for posting. You are a speedy one!

Welcome, Lemonadelover! And welcome to AFA as well. If you have any questions, please send me personal message. If I can't answer, I can probably point you in the right direction.

I want a spot, please.. and I am sending cards for "Oh Beautiful Star of Bethlehem!"

Thanks!!!!!!!!

I want all the carols...I want to MAKE them all...LOLOL!

Yes, I will settle for 3/3.. :)

Welcome, artistwannabe! I will PM my address.

Ann_stebbing, your cards are the first to arrive, and thanks for including a host card!

My cards are ready to go out tomorrow. I have finally found a way to post cards to my gallery! It only took me a year to figure out a way, ha! Anyhow, I will post pictures here later.

Yay Suzi! It took me a while to figure that out too! You have even managed to get it with this new and sometimes puzzling upgrade - kudos!

My problem was I was using Mac, so it was more challenging to get the pictures to the proper sizes. I decided to just use my regular camera, and that did the trick.

Lovely cards, I'm glad you could post for us!

Back
Top Bottom