ILLUSTRATED CHRISTMAS CAROLS, HandDrawn/HandPainted, Due Dec. 16

Just received wonderful sets from Suzi and ChronicReader, thanks for the extras!

I’m going to drop out. My vigorous and previously healthy 91yo mother passed away last month from a rapidly advancing brain cancer. Her 99yo sister, my godmother also died the same week. I thought I’d be able to get back into some art work but I’m still not feeling very creative. I’ll try a swap again after New Years.

Sorry for your loss, Cheryl, and I absolutely understand. That's a lot to deal with emotionally.

I’m going to drop out. My vigorous and previously healthy 91yo mother passed away last month from a rapidly advancing brain cancer. Her 99yo sister, my godmother also died the same week. I thought I’d be able to get back into some art work but I’m still not feeling very creative. I’ll try a swap again after New Years.

I am sorry for your loss, as well.

No, I've never seen that happen, Plumhill. Do you mean at the top right of this post or on your profile page? I'll have to notice that.

Ok, mine was not there either, just after this post. Then it appeared after a few seconds.

Now it's not again. We'll see if it changes on the one above when I post a new one....testing....

Plumhill, I would love to have you join us, if you can see your way clear in a little while. Fingers crossed!

Back
Top Bottom