ILLUSTRATED CHRISTMAS CAROLS, HandDrawn/HandPainted, Due Dec. 16

Ok, this was the last day to sign up, so will move this swap to Active (not Open), and you should be thinking about getting cards in the mail so they reach me by due date - Dec. 16.

Hi CiCi, Just checked my records, I mailed my cards on Oct. 30th. I illustrated the songs… We Three kings, Sleep Holy Babe, Deck the Halls and Frosty the Snowman. I do hope you received them. An. M.Sudyka

An. I'm so sorry to tell you they have not arrived here! I did just PM you about it. It's been over a month since you sent them.

Shannynoel, your cards have arrived! Thanks for the Host card. Just two more days now, we are waiting to receive a couple more sets.

Just waiting on a couple more sets. They did not arrive today, so I will give it until Tuesday, then swap out. Will let you all know!

All returns have been mailed! Expect them probably between Christmas and New Year's. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

I got my wonderful cards yesterday! Thanks to CiCi, Amee, and Ann Stebbing, and to CiCi for hosting!! Wishing everyone a happy new year!

Hoping to hear from a few more of you that your returns have arrived, and then we will archive the swap, thanks for your participation!

Back
Top Bottom