Fairy Butterfly Wings Swap - Open Media - Due Friday January 5th 2018

Mouseit

Valuing the Past - Creating the future!
Friend of AFA
Media
Fairy Butterfly Wings Swap - Open Media - Due Friday 5th January 2018
Swap Due Date: Friday 5th January 2018
Signup/Withdraw date: 2 weeks before the end due date as this is when Overseas mail will need to be mailed. Please communicate if you can’t meet the due date and need to withdraw, I don’t bite, I won’t mind and communication is a sure way to keep me happy.
Number of Cards: 3:3
Number of participants: 25 - As I am a returning host I am limiting this swap to 25 participants to get me back in the swing.
Media: Open Media – Any accepted except digital. A special welcome invite goes out to the Collage/scrapbooking Ladies!

At present I am preparing for a Fairy Fantasy program that runs for 2 weeks in early January each year, and this seemed very appropriate. And yes I dress as a fairy and do fairy crafts for this 2 weeks! If you want to take a peek… https://www.facebook.com/rdaifairywonderland/?ref=bookmarks

So all you have to do is give your card a nice background, then on top of that give something (animal, person, furniture, cars etc) wings so they can fly, finish your card so it is a great and creative as you would like to receive and send it downunder.

All media is welcome except digital.
Samples:
1_two.jpg
3_mouse_fairy_for_BekaH.jpg
1_13_I_believe_in_fairies.jpg

No these will not be my cards for the swap, its to give you an idea of what I mean.

I encourage you all to post in the thread more than once, it’s how you make new friends and share your talent with others, it also makes it easy for people who would like to leave you a “You Rock” point to do so.

RULES OF THE SWAP:
All cards should be the standard size: 2.5” x 3.5”
All cards must be original, your own work and each card must be different. It’s your opportunity to show off your creative gifts.
All cards should be sent in plastic sleeves.
All cards must not have metal/raised embellishments on them as the mail machines love to eat them, and I would hate for your cards to arrive damaged and have to be sent back.
All cards should have your AFA ID, your name, location, the swap name, and date on the backs of all the ATCs.

MAILING:
Please note that I am in Australia and this means that mail takes at least 2 weeks or more to reach me from the USA or England. So post early so you are not disappointed when I return your cards because they are late. NO late cards will be accepted, and will be sent back to the owners, I will be very firm on this issue.
When you are ready to mail, please PM me for my address.
Please put your username and the swap name on your envelope.

POSTAGE:
ALL International players, (in this case its US, Canadian, English and other non-Australian players who are international - please send a self-addressed LARGE label with loose stamps to the value of $2 or $2us cash. It takes me $ 2.75 now to send mail to the States as our postage has just gone up. But I am willing to cover the rest of the cost for International players as this makes the exchange easier for all. I will provide all the envelopes for the returns.

Australian players please just send a stamped self-addressed envelope or a LARGE label and stamps to the value your cards took to mail to me.
I will provide all the envelopes for the returns.

I can take Paypal, PM me for details if this is your preference, remember no return postage, no returns.

RETURNS
When you receive your returns, please leave an ITrader for me and a You Rock point for the artists who’s cards you receive.
It is always nice to also let the player know which card you received and what you like about it. To me this is part of playing in swaps and is just courtesy to our card makers.

HOST CARDS
A host card is not required, but I do love to get them and to be able to share them with the Craft Day ladies so they can admire them too. My mum also gets a kick out of seeing what is sent in!

So who wants to make Wings and Fly!
0. Mouseit
1. ChronicReader Cards Arrived!
2. Suzi Cards Arrived!
Ferretgirl - Withdrawn
3. Donnacr
4. PouringDiva Cards Arrived!
5. Dithespy Cards Arrived!
Amee.BurtonWithdrawn
6. CastleQueen5 Cards Arrived!
7. Blue sky Cards Arrived!
8. Katelnorth Cards Arrived!
Katroush Withdrawn
mwilding Withdrawn
Dragon596 Withdrawn
9. Sdowkes
10. Electricdesigner Cards Arrived!
11. Trailrider Cards Arrived!
12. HeyMaggie Cards Arrived!
Fierce Armadillo Withdrawn
Catladybj
Withdrawn
13. Bowles2013
14. Betsyg Cards Arrived!
15. Blueviolet Cards Arrived!

Last edited:
WELCOME ~ ChronicReader - I'll have to make sure you get an extra gift in your envelope for being first! LOL
WELCOME~ Suzi
WELCOME~ Ferretgirl - Long time no see.. :D
WELCOME ~ Donnacr - yes you can wait til the next to last week...LOL
LURK all you like Cats n Dogs - you are welcome to join in anytime....

WELCOME ~ PouringDiva
WELCOME ~ Dithespy
WELCOME ~ Amee.Burton
WELCOME ~ CastleQueen5
PreciousFew you are very welcome to lurk...please feel free to join in when you are ready.

Welcome ~ Blue sky and Welcome ~ Katelnorth....

Ann_stabbing you are welcome to lurk...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom