Fairy Butterfly Wings Swap - Open Media - Due Friday January 5th 2018

Katelnorth, well I am still playing in the athon, so I know its not getting done today.. *laughs*

Todays Report: Still haven't started my "wings" card..LOL Just keeping you all up to date....:biglaugh:

Castlequeen butterfly wings works...lol I have used them myself before...cant wait to see what you put with them...I used a pug postage stamp once...looked great.

Well you can use anything you like, but this pug was on a purple background and the orange butterfly wings went so well....

Sooooo I have been away for the long weekend....did anyone miss me?? LOL Or didn't you know I was missing?? hmm hmmm

Damn Cats-n-dogs...LOL Never mind...

Ok I have some eye candy for you... Castle Queen I found that pug and wings stamp in my traded album while I was clearing it out.... as well as a steam punk card, that I thought you ladies would like to see... AND NOOOO they an't in the swap either...here:

1_Just_Imagine.jpg
1_steampunk_fly.jpg

I had to go looking for a card in my "albums" last night - and was presently surprised by 1. peoples creative talents and
2. just how many "winged" cards I have...LOL

I am always amused by peoples talents in such gorgeous little pieces of art.... so thank you everyone who has added to my albums over the last 7 years....

FABULOUS cards Chronicreader! Well done...

WELCOME ~ Dragon597 Glad you joined us...

TonyaAshe - Lurk all you like...LOL

Back
Top Bottom