Fairy Butterfly Wings Swap - Open Media - Due Friday January 5th 2018

I am so enjoying the interpretation and wings being applied in this swap.. LOL Keep up the great work! Can't wait to see the rest and then in RL.

Yay! Had time to make my cards for this swap today, which means plenty of time to mail, even to Australia, even over the holiday season. These will be going in the post tomorrow or Tuesday, depending on whether I have stamps or not in the house...

For some reason, I went with all people - must have been what caught my eye as I was going through my various bits and pieces. And from that, conversation seemed natural!

View attachment 190150View attachment 190152View attachment 190151View attachment 190153

Those are great, Kate! Love Henry!

Thanks - I was debating what caption to put on him; I was originally going to go with "Impressive Wingspan" (quote from Toy Story) but then thought of this. Kinda wish I had another Henry picture so I could make Impressive Wingspan as well... :)

Bluesky - OH MY!! They are all so gorgeous!!!! Can't wait for them to get here so I can see them for real!

Katelnorth. Your cards Pretty Fly for a white guy cracked me up. So funny.

Bluesky. You will get extra brownie points for making your cards all mice. I was going to only make one mouse with wings.

Thanks to both of you for posting.

I finished my card today. Not a mouse appeared in any of the cards. Dang it. They were all cats with wings.

Mouse it. I have traded postage with another AU player in a swap. I have 3 $1 stamps, 2 frogs and one bird. I also have 6 cows that are only worth 10 cents each.

I sure would like to see the frog, and bird and one cow on my return envelope. Your info states it cost $2.75 to the USA and I have $3.60. I will just send it all. I will take photos of my cards, and postage.

Last edited:
That sounds fair Queenie....lol what your saying is you want the stamps on your return envelope. If they are AUSTRALIAN ones...you have it...I aim to please.

yes, I would love some of the stamps on my return envelope. The math doesn't add up but if you could do a frog and a bird and some of the cows, then I can use them on future atcs. I have too much postage but not in the right amount. If you need $2.75 AU One frog, one bird and 6 cows is only $2.60, but I add in the other frog and you can use it on someone else cards.

Back
Top Bottom