Fairy Butterfly Wings Swap - Open Media - Due Friday January 5th 2018

Ok CatladyBj...thats fine, I can do that for you.... and I know the feeling... only bonus is I have had helpers this year to help set up the Fairyland display which usually takes me a week to do we will have it all done in 3 days...

MAIL CALL ~ HeyMaggie your cards were in yesterdays mail....Beautiful cards well done!!

I still have to collect the mail for today, so hopefully the other 3 we are waiting on are in the mail today as its SWAPPING OUT DAY!! heehee...hope we don't have to wait!!!

Nothing in the mail today.... we are a few players cards short.....have PM'd them for an update.

Nothing in the mail today and only one person responded and her cards should have been here already...I will wait one more day and then swap out....have my granddaughters staying and a friend...lol so my lounge floor is not available until tomorrow after they go home....

Forgot to show you all my cards that are in this swap..LOL Thought I had better share them with you all...
1_Pugsley.jpg
1_Miss_Mousey.jpg
1_Koala.jpg

Returns will be in the mail Monday! We don't have Post Offices open on the weekend...LOL

Mine arrived yesterday, also in the UK. Hope to have time tonight, otherwise later this weekend, to leave iTrader and rep points and all that jazz. Just wanted to say thay were safe :0

I just read your message today (and have answered it).

I'm so sorry, I thought I'd cancelled out of this swap, but I never checked to make sure, and never came back. I've looked through all 7 pages here and can't find it (the cancellation). I'm a real newbie (have only joined two swaps so far), so can only imagine I made a mistake and didn't save my comment.

Please, please, please send me your address and I'll send you one for yourself, as host. It's only fair, for all your trouble. I sent you my email in my message to you.

Last edited:
They really need to do away with the you rocks limits. I also can not leave you rocks for Katelnorth yet. I guess that is cause you are so fantastic, and I keep praising your ways.

I got my envelope today. Thank you.

Love the variety of creatures blessed with fairy butterfly wings! Sweet returns from electricdesigner, dithespy, and bluevioletz. Thanks for hosting!

Back
Top Bottom