Whimsical Goth Girls HandDrawn/HandPainted due Dec 22

BexMadeMe

ATC Guru
Media
Albums
Swap Due Date - 22nd December
Signup/withdraw date - 8th December.
Number of Cards - 3 for 3I thought it would be a good idea to collect different types of girls and so this swap is for goth girls.

A quick search gives various definitions including- someone who finds beauty in things others consider dark, think
Number of participants - Unlimited

I love collecting whimsical girl art.
Wednesday Addams, or chicks that listen to industrial and heavy metal, a female who usually has pale skin. Sometimes has black or red dyed hair, dark eyeliner, black fingernails, black clothes, spiked hair, body piercings.

Do your own searches for inspiration.

Design your own unique whimsical goth girl characters, alternatively draw Wednesday Addams inspired girls or your versions of other known goth style characters.

Here are my cards for the swap
View attachment 189770

Inspired? Please read on....

Card Rules-
1. All cards must be hand drawn/ hand painted, embellishments/collage are allowed but the main character must be hand drawn. Please do not add bulky embellishments that add to the postage cost.
2. Cards must be correctly sized with straight edges 2.5 x 3.5 inches, make sure that they are neither flimsy (not on thin paper), or extra thick. Please check and measure your cards before sending, (it is harder to rectify these problems after I have received your cards).
3. Cards must be fully coloured (no white backgrounds)
4. Please include your username, real name and the swap name on the back of your cards along with any other info you wish to add.
5. Host cards are not required but will be treasured should you wish to include one.
6. Where possible I will exchange effort for effort and like for like cards to the best of my ability and dependant on cards received.

Postage info
1. The due date is 22nd December. Please be mindful that I am in the UK so allow plenty of time for posting to me. Any late cards will be returned to senders.
2. Please pm me when you are ready for my address to send your cards.
3. Please package your cards carefully to ensure they reach me undamaged, and send in individual plastic ATC sleeves. I will need a large return address label or piece of paper with your address on it, I will supply my own envelopes.
4. UK players please send either a first or second class stamp for return postage.
International players please send either $2 USA or contact me to pay via paypal.
I will no longer be sending back returns at my own expense for players who forget to pay, or do not send enough for their returns. If you have multiple returns and want them sending together please discuss with me in advance so I can advise you on the correct price. Thank you for understanding

Players
0- BexMadeMe
1 Bluesky
2 memedixon-withdrawn
3 lazyshadows
4 zandradee
5 Urocyonfox
6 CharmingB
7. kjarting
8. Fernheart95
9. miss
10. ChronicReader