Pretty Tissue Box Background Swap~Due January 18, 2018

Yes, THANK YOU, ThouArtDelyrias! :laugh:

My town got at least a foot of snow, but hard to tell exactly due to the drifting. 8 degrees now, but with the windchill factor, -11. Everyone stayed home Thursday and yesterday. I did make it to the PO and food store today.
So cold, so so cold.

Super cards, cinlan! Can't wait to see them in person. :)

Received awesome cards from Allegrae and BlancoLobo this morning---thanks for the hostie cards, ladies!

So glad you made it through the blizzard BluSkyHare. How much snow would you normally get in Massachusett's without the blizzard? thanks for letting me know my cards arrived!

BlancoLobo, I live right on a "snow line" where the hills of MA begin, which means that where I am we get more snow than the in the city of Boston. We usually get an average of 45 inches for the season.
I grew up in Maine, so it's no biggie. I'm used to it.
Blizzards are tough though, because you can't drive and get stuck inside. and if the power goes out it's HORRIBLY cold. We did not lose power.
We've already had a small ice storm---1/4 inch of ice coating everything.
I think it will be a tough winter.
:(

I live in Fort Worth, Texas and we don’t get much snow. It was icy on New Years Eve and a couple days before Christmas. This week we had two days below freezing, yesterday in the forties and today it’s 64 degrees. It will probably freeze again next week. I can take cold but not icy, so rain, rain, stay away! I’m doing my best to use up all my tissues. Maybe I’ll send some out to CastleQueen5. I saw more unique tissue boxes at Aldi Groceries yesterday. Wanted but didn’t buy. Tissue boxes don’t grow on trees ya know...oh, wait, they do.

Well, today I received my tissue samples (;)) back!!! :huh: Apparently I have an incorrect address. hopefully I will be able to send them again to make it in time. NOT the weather on my end!
Cinlan, good to see you back in the game! hopefully you have a fantastic craft/art studio now!!

Got some more super creative cards in the mail today---this time from BlueFairy!
Awesome cards--thanks for the hostie!

Only two weeks. If you think you can't make it in time, and haven't posted here, or PM'd me to withdraw, please do so soon---although I hope you don't!! :)

Cinlan, good to see you back in the game! hopefully you have a fantastic craft/art studio now!!

Thanks ThouArtDelyrias, it has been a long time in coming and still not completely there yet. Still unpacking things but was able to complete these cards. When I joined I thought I would have been done by now. Had a few delays, I was lucky to get a desk that was used in a mail room at my sister-in-laws office but had to wait until December for the desk and then by that time I was busy with work since I am in retail, December is our busiest time. Hopefully now I will be-able to take some time off to finish.

I mailed my cards yesterday. I scanned them on my laptop so you'll have to wait until I open that up before I post them, sorry. :dull:

WOW! Received your cards today, ThouArtDelyrias! Very quick snailmail. It must have been delivered by the snail Olympics sprint champion.
And super awesome cards, they are! Thank you for the hostess card! :)

Ok, the mailman just stopped by on a warm 60 degree day :wacko: and slogged through the slush mounds to bring me some awesome green cards created by Cinlan and some delightfully inspirational cards created by nancyjb!
Thanks for the hostess cards, ladies! :jiggy:

Those are awesome, prex! I hope you didn't throw your first tries out!
Unless NE has another blizzard of '78, I think they'll make it in time.
:notworthy:

Back
Top Bottom