Pretty Tissue Box Background Swap~Due January 18, 2018

I received my wonderful returns today! Thanks to Pouringdiva, Amyfaerie, and VickiZ! This was a fun swap!

I have received fabulous returns from Suzi, Big Bang mama, and Blue Fairy; snowflakes&a cat; a bird; and a mermaid - what
a Great selection !!! I'll have to do my you rocks when I get to the library because my phone will only let me do just so much!

QUESTION Someone - can we read our YOU ROCK comments somewhere?

catlady, I know members can see when a You Rock is given, but I can't remember where....at least we used too before all the site changes. Does anyone know??

If you select "settings" and scroll down past your subscribed threads. A new rep comment should also show up under notifications.

Received my awesome returns!
Thanks BlueSkyHare for hosting a colorful and fun swap! Off to leave points.

My returns arrived! I got wonderful cards from:

Amyfaerie - The Shot Fell Thick
Katelnorth - Create Hope
Kehlenn - Woman of Words

Thanks for your artwork! And thanks to BluSkyHare for hosting this really great swap.

I'm glad the returns are arriving and making players happy! :) I do my best to swap fairly as well as make everyone happy. I loved hosting this swap and love my hostess cards, too!

I'll be moving this swap to archive this next weekend coming up, so everyone please leave your reps this week. Thank you! :)

Back
Top Bottom