Pretty Tissue Box Background Swap~Due January 18, 2018

Lurking . . . I was delighted to see other people using tissue boxes! Why pay for blanks when you can recycle?

Lurking - don't want to take up a place in your swap as you are limited and I'm not sure I'll have time for this as I've got quite a few committments on. However, I love the idea and frequently use tissue boxes for bases myself so in principle...

Anyway, I'll lurk. :)

Sign me up. I am glad I didn't miss this.

I have a really ugly but on clearance INCREDIBLES DISNEY, Cars, NEMO Monsters INC< Buzz lightyear, tissue box. I promise not to use that one. It was a multi pack of Kleenex around the back to school time. Well they didn't sell enough so they were marked down. Good for me, since I also had a coupon.

Yay, CQ! Signing you up now! I seem to get the same 3 pack every time I shop. BUT, I do get the fancy little square boxes for my desk at work and for my car.

Welcome, Vicki Z! Adding you to the list now! Those are great Halloween/Tissue box cards. Thanks for sharing them. :)

Fun idea! Great cards posted so far.
Always like to reuse before recycle. I will have to lurk for now.

Last edited:
My boxes aren't that pretty...more geometric designs but I will see what I can do before I join... maybe find some prettier tissue boxes!

I am supposed to be working on my art a thon cards, but I was cleaning up my craft room. I was mainly looking for the box I saved about 2 weeks ago. It is a lovely color. I did find it. It was right were I left it. I can make a few cards from it. I might work on it or I might do art a thon cards.

Thanks, smallgirl! You can always asks friends and family to save you a box or two.
We recycle, and our recycling truck only comes twice a month, so I always have plenty of time to "recall" cardboard.

Ours is the opposite! Recycling and organic waste is weekly and garbage is three times a month, so it's hard to save something from the recycling. I have managed to save one box so far, with blossoms. :)

Back
Top Bottom