Happy Thanksgiving!

2. Likes jo.on.the.go liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    There was so much going on at the scrapbook store that I decided to skip Walmart. I'll buy new pants after I get home. LOL

In the mean time I got a great haul. Spent just over $200 but with the sale and giveaways I got at least another $100 worth. Unfortunately it is all in the car since my cousin lives on the third floor (bottom floor is a garage. I do not want to drag everything just to drag down again in the morning. But I want to go home and play with my new goodies! I got the Tim Holtz stamping platform, the precision cutting plate, two bottles of Dylusions sprays in light colors. A bottle of alcohol ink blending solution, I set of clings with a steampunk hat, hot air balloon, and some other stuff, A small cling with Alice sitting in a chair. Three tiny ATC size Dies of a tree, a window, and a lingerie set. Also a very small border trim Die for atcs / houses.

Then the free giveaways I got a leaf embossing folder, a Ranger Products apron. Stacey gave me Two clear plates for my Big Shot machine as a gift. Then a lady sitting next to me won an awesome Halloween Die for making a 3D coffin and a Skeleton. It was a $50 value. She didn't think she would use it and I was loving it, so she just gave it to me. I gave her a couple atcs and and a Chipboard book kit I got in the giveaway. I tried to pay her or give her more stuff but that is all she would take. I am so excited!! I'll see if I can find some links for these.
    Last edited by Linda4atc; 03-01-2018 at 03:37 AM.

5. Likes lindalee, CastleQueen5 liked this post