Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: THANKFUL FOR.... A thon NOV 13-17

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just got back from eating a Free birthday breakfast at Black bear diner. They give you a week to us the free breakfast coupon. Today was the deadline. It was yum. I got the multigrain pancakes. I couldn't eat them all. I am usually not that kind of person. I do tend to eat it all.

So now I am home, I have sorted clean laundry and don't want to actually Hang it up. UGH. I think I will go hide in my craft room and clean it up some.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beka we have Food City out here. I don't shop there. None of them a close to my house. The one that was close they tore down and now a Quick Trip is there.

I found the FOOD CITY confusing, cause I know here they are owned by Basha's, Basha was a local man who also ran for Govenor, He didn't win. So being confused, I googled. I wasn't sure he also owned stores in TN.

So I think they might not be the same chain of grocery stores

Food City may refer to:
    Food storesFood City (K-VA-T), an American supermarket chain with stores located in Georgia, Kentucky, Tennessee, and Virginia
    Food City, an Arizona ethnic/specialty food store chain acquired by Bashas' in 1993, previously known as Southwest Supermarkets

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    OK so how does this APC wish list work? Do you pick on and just RAK it? Ho do you know if someone else might have chosen to do the same number/suit that you did? Inquiring minds want to know~

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lindalee View Post
    OK so how does this APC wish list work? Do you pick on and just RAK it? Ho do you know if someone else might have chosen to do the same number/suit that you did? Inquiring minds want to know~
    You can confirm it with the person ahead of time to be sure, Or you can just make it and put it pending till you talk to the person, their are a lot of people not working on particular decks that will trade for an APC.

5. Thanks lindalee thanked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am hoping to get time to play...but you already started so I am behind before I begin...LOL! I work slowly so just hope to complete some cards...I know there will be so many beauties...

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making cards while watching Christmas movies!

Will post pics later

8. Likes CastleQueen5 liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    castlequeen yes it's a different food city, i work for the k-va-t food city chain.

I made some cards...

Attachment 189659 TRADED
    Attachment 189660 TRADED
    Attachment 189661 TRADED

I made the lighthouses in honor of my step grandma who is receiving hospice care... It's difficult to see her health declining so rapidly, but I am very thankful for her, and she collects lighthouses, thus my inspiration for those.

I also made one that I wil keep for myself.

Attachment 189662

P.s. i actually really like this new way of attaching cards
    Last edited by BekaH; 11-16-2017 at 10:37 PM.

Mouseit is offline Valuing the Past - Creating the future!
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    So we can start?? Its Monday here...LOL I have a meeting to go to after work though and it might not be nice... so I am gunna need ART TIME! Some people are soooo unprofessional when it comes to their ART being better than anyone else's and demanding their own "exhibition" trying to destroy the real Exhibition... (sigh) said my piece now... deep breaths.....
    I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse. ~ Walt Disney

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    BekaH can't leave you a rock point.. (pouts) I have to leave some for others first.. But I adore your first lighthouse.....
    I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse. ~ Walt Disney

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lindalee View Post
    I just chose random missing cards from random players wishlists. If they don't want to trade, it's not a problem.
    My chunky page list and APC list

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yes you can start. I haven't done anything. I did do some grocery shopping. I have been trimming my tree.
    I started yesterday, and finished today. I do think this is a pepper tree, it drops round seeds. Anyway it shades my bedroom window in the summer, and then we trim it this time every year and the bulk trash comes around and takes away tree trimmings.

So I have trimming the size of a sofa. HUGE, I also still have some branches left on the tree, but by SPring it will be all green and bushy again.Tomorrow they start picking up the bulk trash piles, It had to get done today. I didn't end up having any craft time.

My back is super sore from doing this chore. It has been a tough day. I am sure I will be better by tomorrow.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hope to make a few more tomorrow... Been spending time with my hubby

Thanks for the compliments!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am thinking of making a pot of Chicken white bean chili this week. So I wont have to cook one night. Anyone else have any plans to cook less so they can play more?

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CastleQueen5 View Post
    I am thinking of making a pot of Chicken white bean chili this week. So I wont have to cook one night. Anyone else have any plans to cook less so they can play more?
    My daughter is on vacation with her dad and I'm alone at home all week. I'm not going to cook even once .

17. Likes CastleQueen5, electricdesigner liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok Here are my first two... I am so tired after all the goings on today and no sleep last nights....I am heading for bed...LOL

1. Do Something TRADED - THANK YOU 2. Life Loves TRADED - THANK YOU
    Last edited by Mouseit; 11-15-2017 at 10:05 PM.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    mouseit those are both beautiful!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have finished my first large cup of coffee. My nose is stuffed. UGH, probably from working in the backyard. I am allergic to grass and all that stuff. I don't think I am allergic to my tree, never have been.

So I need to make a pot of coffee or some hot tea. My coffee was leftovers from Hubby making coffee. We have had K cup machine for 3 years. We replaced our 2.0 Keurig machine Oct 31. with a Hamilton Beach down grade. I had to return it yesterday. It was not working. Not a high quality machine. So hence back to the POTs of coffee.

I might be better off making tea. Less calories, and herbals teas don't have caffeine.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here are the cards I made yesterday. APCs for different people's wishlists.

22. Thanks BekaH thanked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

Joining the Athon - here are my first ATCs

Joining the Athon - here are my first ATCs
    Attached Images Attached Images

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sniisk, super apcs, The flower one on the bottom is very elegant.

Seascape, all the cards are super. I like the cats. I need to go make cards to trade. See you all in a few hours.