November PAT - All Mediums - Due JANUARY 18, 2018

It looks like we would have 4 people interested in an APC group/ Go on BekaH, it must be worth risking! ;)

Kate, I hope you don't mind if I pick dragonflies as my theme for Group 6, also.

Beka, That is what my theme for Group 6 will be: dragonflies.

Seems there's enough interest for an APC group so GROUP 8 will be switched to APCs. I'll add names - please let me know your themes and cards.

Updating everything else as well...

FANDANIE doxies -- do you mean dachshunds ???

My theme for group 8 will be German Shepherds.
P2: 9 of diamonds, P3: 9 of Spades, P4: 5 of hearts, P4: 2 of diamonds.

Thank you for making an APC group��

Thanks beckster. I updated it.
On a side note, this update is going to take me forever to get used to... Lol

Beka, I'll get back to you tonight (my time) with my theme and card numbers - just popped in to the forum quickly before work to see if it was up and running yet, but working out which cards I want will take a little longer. But just to confirm that I definitely do want that place in the APC group - thanks for making it!

Ty kate.

I'm not very fond of this new layout... But maybe it'll be ok after time...

Hello! My theme for group 5 is Whimsical Houses. Thank you! I'm also thinking about joining group 6 , but I'll wait and see if someone else wants the spot. Thanks!!

Me too, Beka! I do not do well with change! Right now I'm wondering how we leave rep points, which I guess is now called feedback...

Me too, Beka! I do not do well with change! Right now I'm wondering how we leave rep points, which I guess is now called feedback...

You have a star like icon on the left bottom side of a post that says "add to this users reputation" if you hover your mouse over it.Feedback is iTrader.

Back
Top Bottom