November PAT - All Mediums - Due JANUARY 18, 2018

fandanie i misunderstood your original theme then... I thought you wanted a black OR red dachshund? But you want it black AND red?

In the mail. I sent two sase, one for each group. i know other pats i have been in have sent out cards for different groups at different times, so thought that might be easier?

I am asking publically cause I just want to make sure, Pikkis when you say any illustrator do you mean any?
I found an grimm alice in wonderland and it is kind of ....
Different.

Yep, I mean ANY other than John Tenniel :)! But nothing rude or that kind of thing... Something you like yourself, okay?

Sorry I haven't checked in lately. Busy with work and other things.

I have received several sets, just need to update

Ok well the Grimm Alice in wonderland is kind of sexy and Grimm.

Okay, I googled Grimm Alice and have to say that´s not quite the kind of Alice I like... Hmmm, but if you want to use it, just go ahead, maybe I´ll get used to this sexy Alice, LOL!

Pikkis, I agree, that Grimm Alice, isn't very kid friendly. Funny thing yesterday I was at the library and they had a kids book of Alice in wonderland. The illustrator is Jason Alexander. I bought the book for 25cents. It has better images. I found a cat I liked that might work.

If you google Jason Alexander, use illustrator Alice in wonderland, or you will get the actor who played George on Seinfeld.

Last edited:
Pikkis, I agree, that Grimm Alice, isn't very kid friendly. Funny thing yesterday I was at the library and they had a kids book of Alice in wonderland. The illustrator is Jason Alexander. I bought the book for 25cents. It has better images. I found a cat I liked that might work.

If you google Jason Alexander, use illustrator Alice in wonderland, or you will get the actor who played George on Seinfeld.

That looks nicer, I think I´ve never seen his work :)! You made a good find, can´t wait to see what you´ll come up with...

Just checking in. I'm hoping to get my cards done this coming weekend for G-6. Looking forward to a quiet weekend with dragonflies.

Back
Top Bottom