November PAT - All Mediums - Due JANUARY 18, 2018

I started all 8 cards today, and need to let them marinate. I need to add more elements. But good start.

Heather, I've just realised that I asked for the same card twice in the APC group (note to self: do not use forum when tired). I was going to ask if you could change the card you were doing for me, but if you've started, I've probably missed the boat on this one. Never mind, I'm sure I won't mind having an extra 3 of spades. How did I not catch that before?

Heather, I've just realised that I asked for the same card twice in the APC group (note to self: do not use forum when tired). I was going to ask if you could change the card you were doing for me, but if you've started, I've probably missed the boat on this one. Never mind, I'm sure I won't mind having an extra 3 of spades. How did I not catch that before?

I cant easily make another card, in the 5 of spades. I didn't notice the duplicate either.

Group 3 - HD/HP
1. BexMadeMe -- meerkats wearing clothes
2. Linda4atc -- sexy Christmas elf (pin-up style, male or female)
3. Yonawrites - girl/woman with Chihuahua
4. Rina -- full moon
5. Pschafe1 -- angels
1_Nov_2017_PAT.jpg

Group 6 -- dragonflies
Ferretgirl -- Katelnorth-- Dee -- JudyLee

I see some really fabulous cards!
And I've answered all pms now, I do believe.
I've also received several more sets. Will update soon

Well, for anyone that is interested, I went ahead & put up a Dragonfly Swap. It is called Dragonfly, Dragonfly & should be up sometime in the afternoon for sign ups....

Back
Top Bottom