LIGHTHOUSES -- Open Media -- Due January 23, 2018

I've got some done, so I think you can go ahead and sign me up! I need to take photos of them and then I'll put them here so you can okay the one that includes a photo. I have plans for another couple with photos, but need to go buy a special kind of photo paper to print them on. :D

I love the Tillamook lighthouse! I have been to most of the lighthouses in Washington and Oregon, including that one. Always a fun visit!

I love the Tillamook lighthouse! I have been to most of the lighthouses in Washington and Oregon, including that one. Always a fun visit!

So you've been to ours out here! We live just up the street from the Wildlife Refuge, the start of the Dungeness Spit and the 5 mile walk out to the Dungeness Lighthouse. I've got another couple of photos of that one I plan to use. ;)

probably. we couldn't afford a real vacation one year when i was in.. high school?.... so we took a billion day trips travelling to lighthouses over the entire summer

All are absolutely gorgeous... And so meaningful to me also, with the passing of my s. Grandmother. All hostess cards will certainly be cherished.

chronic reader, pouringdiva your cards have been received.

Sorry for your loss!!!!

I am glad they arrived safely!!
All are absolutely gorgeous... And so meaningful to me also, with the passing of my s. Grandmother. All hostess cards will certainly be cherished.

chronic reader, pouringdiva your cards have been received.

I'm so sorry to hear that your s. grandma passed. Deepest sympathy and condolences to you, your family, and your grandpa.

Back
Top Bottom