LIGHTHOUSES -- Open Media -- Due January 23, 2018

Allegrae, i understand.

Katroush, I've received your cards,

And suzi i may have received yours, I'll have to check.

I just needed to update and inform that I have been sick. I've had a terrible bout of bronchitis in which I've been put on a second round of antibiotics and a round of steroids. I have also had a stomach bug AT THE SAME TIME. This weekend, i have my daughters birthday and party, Monday i work All day, but Tuesday i am off.

I am very sorry, and sorry for not updating to the thread as well. I do hope that those of you who have participated in swaps with me before know this is not like me!! :/

I do hope you're feeling better soon!! I ended up with the flu, which I'm pretty much over, but still have the cough from hell and am going through a box of kleenex every few days. So I commiserate, my friend!

Just to update everyone, I have received the cards from BekaH today and have updated the first post with all the cards that were received. I will be swapping these out and mailing first thing Monday morning. I'll post again once they're mailed.

edit to add: I will also be leaving any missing iTraders

If anyone has any questions about this, please feel free to send a private message to me (or Carole Cadek or HHC).

Last edited:
Just to let you all know, I've just returned from the Post Office and your returns are on their way!!

was very tempted to make some cards and jump in, these were very cool!

LOL Kynara. They were lovely cards.

Again, my apologies for the slack on these :/ I do appreciate everyone's patience and thank you Kynara for helping me out and mailing these for me.

Got returns from Seascape131, Chronic Reader, sillylil41, amahler, monica, An.M.Sudyka. Lovely cards everyone! I'll leave rock points and iTrader in a bit. Thanks to BekaH for hosting and to Kynara for helping out!

Back
Top Bottom