Bah Humbug! Alternative Christmas Swap~Due Jan. 10th

CONGRATULATIONS, Ancient Planter.
Your ATC for this swap is on the home page, both promoting this swap, and showing everyone what an AWESOME collage artist you are.

It's been fun to follow this thread along, but I don't think I have either time or mental energy to follow through with actual cards. I might still lurk, but I won't be sending anything in...

CONGRATULATIONS, Ancient Planter.
Your ATC for this swap is on the home page, both promoting this swap, and showing everyone what an AWESOME collage artist you are.

Thanks, Vicki! I had no idea because I almost never go to the home page! Happened to bring it up this morning and saw it still there. Wow! I might have to check out the home page more often (now if only I could win the lottery ;) )

Hello everyone! I'm so sorry I have been MIA for so long. We have been involved in building work that has taken far longer and been much harder work than I anticipated. Everywhere has been in TOTAL chaos and my PC has been inaccessible. It is now a bit less chaotic and I am online again. I have loads to catch up with but my priority now is to let you know I have received cards from Vicki Z, BluSktHare, ChronicReader and Ancient Planter. They are all completely fabulous and I'm sure you'll love your returns.

All cards have been swapped out and are in the mail. Thank you so much for participating and for your patience while I've been MIA.

I hope you like your returns - I think they're all fab!

Received my wonderful returns yesterday---thanks to VickiZ, ChronicReader and CQ5! Left reps for you all. And thanks to dithespy for hosting! I love the stamps, too! :)

Back
Top Bottom