Handdrawn/painted Trees of All Seasons~Due Jan. 13

I hate to do it, but I am going to have to withdrawl. I don’t see myself having time to complete these cards in time. If anything changes, I will drop back in. So sorry....

OK, I just finished "Winter" and the other three are sketched out. So I guess I'd better get signed up. I should be able to mail these out before New Year's.

Forestcreekart, your beautiful set of trees are here. Thank you very much for the host card!

Mine went out this morning, Prex, I do hope they get there by due date.

Less than 2 weeks left until the due date. I know I'll be receiving quite a few sets soon, since I've had so many address requests. I can't wait to see what you all have made :)

I'm so sorry. I've been in total chaos for the past few weeks while we've been completing building work and I've been unable to make any cards at all. I so wanted to do this swap but it's too late now. I'll have to withdraw, I'm afraid. :(

No problem, dithespy. I knew something was up, because I hadn't seen any posts from you in a bit. I'm glad it's just busy real life and that you haven't left us. Hope things calm down soon for you:)

Back
Top Bottom