Where's that Fish? - handdrawn/handpainted - Due January 25, 2018

I'm sorry to have to withdraw. I love the theme and the artwork posted so far. However, my muse hasn't been cooperating....

WooHoo!! Everyone's were in so I went ahead and swapped them all out! They're ready to go to the post office Wednesday.

one note however, as I'm making up envelopes, I throw the stamp inside until I'm ready to seal it (just in case there ends up being a problem with the envelope and I have to reopen)... anyways, I may have accidentally left a stamp in one of the envelopes because I was one short when I was finished... so... Merry belated Christmas to whomever got their stamp back! :biglaugh: :twitcy: hehehe consider it a surprise bonus :cute:

I hope everyone likes their cards... I was very thrilled with how awesome the cards turned out in this swap! iTraders and rep points for hostie gifts coming up!

by the way, I only managed to come up with two for the swap lol here are my cards:

View attachment 191761

Kynara, thanks for hosting this fun and very entertaining swap. I'm so glad i was included in it. I got cards that were wonderful and very well done from:

Monica--Fish In a Blender
Larasart--Some Koi Over the Rainbow
HeatherO--Fish In Umbrella

HeatherO, I gave you reps (you rocks) for Monica's card Fish in a Blender by mistake. Now i am unable to give you reps for your card, Fish in Umbrella. the rep still counts for you, but I am so sorry that I made the error.

HeatherO, I gave you reps (you rocks) for Monica's card Fish in a Blender by mistake. Now i am unable to give you reps for your card, Fish in Umbrella. the rep still counts for you, but I am so sorry that I made the error.

i believe i can edit the wording on the rep if you want to PM me with what you want it to say :cool:

Back
Top Bottom