Tarot-inspired Swap, open media, due January 12, 2018

I love the Aquarian deck, but don't own one myself. I have several other decks, though. The first deck I purchased was Legend: the Arthurian Tarot, which I chose for the fantastic artwork and because of my love for the tales of Arthur.

View attachment 189940

Love that Arthurian styled deck, TSMarie! I have some ideas of what to make, but still thinking...Actually this would make a great year-long challenge, wouldn't it? I wonder if it's been done.

Tarot cards used to be a semi frequent swap theme as I recall. I went back and briefly searched the swap archive. It looks like Phoenix started a tarot swap that went a few times. That was back in 2012. I've not seen a tarot swap in awhile.

Welcome to the lurker's couch, pancake machine! Would love to have you join us!

I didn't realize the tarot theme was frequent in the past. I joined the site about a year and a half ago and was surprised that the theme hadn't come up in any of that time, so I thought I'd give it a go! I'll have to search the archives to see all the wonderful cards folks made!

BluSkyHare, it certainly would be a great year-long challenge! :)

Welcome, Fierce Armadillo! So good to see you!

Welcome also to sillylily41! So glad you could join us!

~Mail Call!~
art_junkie, your spectacular cards have arrived! Love the colors and the shimmeriness!​

Welcome to the lurkers' couch, memedixon! There are so many awesome decks out there to inspire. Will post some tomorrow to help get folks thinking! :)

Back
Top Bottom