Tarot-inspired Swap, open media, due January 12, 2018

Oh no! My chaos has prevented me from making any cards for weeks and I don't think I'll be able to mail anything in time for this swap. I was so looking forward to participating in this swap :(

Oh no! My chaos has prevented me from making any cards for weeks and I don't think I'll be able to mail anything in time for this swap. I was so looking forward to participating in this swap :(

I'm so sorry to see you go, dithespy! I always love your cards. Perhaps we can do another tarot swap in the future.

TSMarie, if you do have another tarot swap, I'd be very interested. Although it was a tough challenge for me, I loved creating for this one.

TSMarie, if you have another tarot swap I'd be very interested. Although it was a tough challenge for me, I loved creating for this one.

Maybe we could do something next summer!? I'll tentatively plan for that, unless someone else hosts a tarot-inspired swap before then. I don't want to dominate the tarot theme. :)

~Mail Call!~
I couldn't acknowledge receipt yesterday since the server was down, but I have received beautiful cards from kehlenn!​

Just a friendly reminder that swap cards are due this upcoming Friday, Jan. 12th. Please just let me know if you need to withdraw! :)

Hello madamerouleau, you are certainly welcome to join! Please note, however, that the swap due date is this Friday, so cards would need to be mailed ASAP. I am an on-time hostess. If you think you can make it, I'd love to have you!! Your first card is beautiful! :)

Hi Jenn,
I'love work on that NJ card for you. It is my home state.

I've had two people offer up NJ, but I definitely would like to include a NJ card from a native if you want to make one. No pressure though. I do have duplicates on some states so that's not a concern. It would be kind of you to contribute to the 50 States Collection :)
Jen

Thanks! I don't think I could mail until Wednesday or Thursday, though, so they wouldn't be there by Friday. :-( Maybe next time? I love this theme.

Sounds good. Hold onto your first card, since I'd like to repeat the tarot swap sometime this summer, unless someone else beats me to it! :)

Back
Top Bottom