Thread: The Second Great Big Teeny Tiny Inchie PAT - closed

Kynara is offline Heavily caffinated for the safety of others
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

The Second Great Big Teeny Tiny Inchie PAT - closed

Swap Due Date CLOSED due to lack of interest
    Swap Sign up Date - n/a
    Withdraw Date - None (once you choose your theme there is no changing groups, themes or withdrawing)
    Number of Players - 8 groups of 5 players each
    Number of Inchies - 3 per member of your group (4 members X 3 inchies each = 12 inchies)

To participate, you need to have a +15 itrader, no negatives in the past 6 months, no neutrals in the past 3 months.

The Important Basics:
    - Please measure your paper carefully and cut your sides even. I will not accept anything that's more than and eighth of an inch off the correct size.
    - If you use thick embellishments on your cards, please include a .21 stamp for each card to cover “non-machinable” to it’s new home. (please consider NOT using thick or bumpy embellishments for cards that I will have to mail internationally!! If I have to mail it in a bubble envie internationally the price goes up to $9.50 or $12.50! depending on the country ...crazy prices...)
    - Originals only - no copies or prints (prints meaning duplicates of original artwork).
    - Please only send work you are proud of.
    - Please write on the back of each inchie who the card is for and group number. I may not use the same mailer you send in so please don't write it on that only.
    - Late cards and/or no cards will result in a neutral or negative iTrader from the hostess and each group member. (envelopes postmarked on the due date or after WILL receive a neutral iTrader from me)
    *Please do not mail 2-3 days before the due date and expect them to be on time, this is inconsiderate to your fellow group players.

Postage Requirements:

Tips on how to mail inchies... click here (post#66 & 67)

US - clearly write or type your address in black or blue (not a pastel blue...lol) on a mailing label or piece of paper, your address should be at least 1" x 2" - please do not send SASEs! I prefer using my own envelopes.
    (no return address labels, they're too small)
    1 group - .49 (forever) or .70 (recommended for collage)
    2 groups - .70 or .92 (recommended for collage) or two forever stamps
    *I return unneeded postage unless told otherwise.
    I can also accept Paypal if you prefer that route. PM for Paypal details.

International - clearly write or type your address on a mailing label or piece of paper - I will provide envelopes
    1 group - $1 USD or US Global Stamp, Paypal or your own country's postage equivalent for that weight
    2 groups - $2 USD or US Global Stamp, Paypal or your own country's postage equivalent for that weight
    (I love international postage and can sometimes use them for international swaps )

Please PM me for my address when you are ready to mail. If you post your request for my addy in the thread, I will not see it right away.
    I'm still in Dix, IL if you have my addy from a previous swap, but please let me know that you've mailed!

When you receive your returns for the swap, please remember to leave iTrader for the Host (me) so I know your returns have arrived and iTraders for each member of your group.

~ Easy Theme Examples – Generic themes where is it easy to think up a card; for example fairies, cats, dogs, flowers, etc. or less generic themes which require a little more thought or research but are not difficult to find a reference or collage images. examples: flying pigs with hats, red poppies, whimsical houses, nature fairies, zetti, etc. Even something like a bird sitting on a cat that is chasing a pig in a hat it's detailed, but is easily referenced. I'd rather not allow books/movies/tv shows etc in this PAT even if its "any character"
    If you're unsure of a theme, please ask me via PM.

~ Challenging – Themes that usually require research and printing out special images (for the collage/apc groups). They can also be themes that are difficult to interpret like music or a difficult poem. These can require a lot of thought and effort. If you have internet references please include the best one of them so I can post it for your fellow group members. TV Shows/Movies/Books & specific characters are allowed.

Please choose your theme within 48 hours (2 days) of signing up or you may lose your spot
    Last edited by Kynara; 11-24-2017 at 09:54 PM.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Names below will link to iTrader page to help you remember to leave iTraders instead of Rep Points

Group 1: Hand Drawn/Hand Painted - Easy Themes (3 for each group member)
    1. prex79 - cows
    2. BexMadeMe - birds

Group 2: Hand drawn/Hand Painted - Easy Themes (3 for each group member)
    1. prex79 - orange tabby cats
    2. BexMadeMe - hedgehogs

Group 3: Hand drawn/Hand Painted - Easy Themes (3 for each group member)

Group 4: Hand drawn/Hand Painted - Challenging Themes (3 for each group member)

Group 5: Collage/Mixed Media - Easy Themes (3 for each group member)

Group 6: Collage/Mixed Media - Challenging Themes (3 for each group member)

Group 7: Hand Drawn Zentangles Please pick a color or color combo -not a shape please- for your inchies to be zentangled in (inchies are too small for shapes lol) (3 for each group member)

Group 8: Open Media - Open Theme (3 for each group member)

Thanks for playing!
    Last edited by Kynara; 11-20-2017 at 08:52 AM.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please sign me up for groups 1&2. For group 1, I'd like cows and for group 2, I would like orange tabby cats.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Group 1 -birds and Group 2 - hedgehogs please Kynara.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

7. Likes BexMadeMe liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was wondering the same thing with my inchie swap. I sure do hope some more people join us!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would love to join Group 7 with the colour RED, ​thanks.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like